Health Discovery Network
rain0213

Arnold Select Multigrain Sandwich Thins

Arnold Select Multigrain Sandwich Thins. They are 100 calorie and presliced. They are pretty thin, a little bigger around then an english muffin, same shape. The texture is like a flat bread. It's very good. If I remember correctly they have like 5 grams fiber. It would be great for veggie burgers or even home made pizza. I will be getting these from now on.

I'll have to look for these! They look good and I know I've seen that brand in my local markets.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

I am in New York, and I found these in Waldbaums. They are delicious and just 1.3 points per Sandwich Thin. I make a delicious pepper and egg breakfast sandwich with cheese. They are wonderful. We like both the multi-grain and the whole-grain white.

:salutMT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest avocado_grrrl

I'm also in NY and I've found them at both Key Food and Stop & Shop. I prefer the multigrain over the white ones.

Apparently, the secret is out because they had none left at Stop & Shop the other day! :bcb_grrrr It's all good though, I bought some 1-point English muffins instead...but it's just not the same!

I just had these last night (multigrain one)- two thumbs up - I love them - had them with a veggie burger last night and used it to make an egg white sandwich this morning.

With perseverance, even the snail made it to the ark - Charles H. Spurgeon

weight.png

Guest mctamp

In CT I have found them at Shoprite and BJ's. Delicious with eggs for breakfast

These flatbreads are so good!!!!! They make great egg sandwiches. Last nite, I made little pizzas!!!. Awsome

SW.....220 :mad:

CW.....154 :exercise:

GW.....155 :exercise2

PGW...150 :jump_jack

life is short---live it to the fullest! :)

Just found them at wegman's today. Looking forward to trying these.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Guest TryingWW

I found them at Costco but not in the "real" grocery stores. They dry out quickly so make sure you seal them well.

Guest mom2-4boys

I keep them in the fridge so they last longer and don't dry out

I got both the multi grain and WW ones. I like both, but probably the multigrain ones a bit better. These are keepers!!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I got these at Food Lion. I'm in Virginia. They are very good with an egg sandwich and also with a turkey and cheese sandwich.

Joyce

INDEPENDENCE DAY CHALLENGE

weight.png

I like the multi-grain and the wheat, but find them a little bit on the sweet side. Would prefer a lesser sugary taste. But I will continue to buy them because they are big and filling.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW