Health Discovery Network
sonridge

Just starting

This Bootcamp Buddies is so intriguing because I've always said it would be so much better to have a buddy on WW! (Always done it solo in the past - several times!) Hopefully, I'll get to "know" some of you and be encouraged to keep going this time - to goal weight!! I just need some help in getting around in forums (totally new to me), etc. :bcb_up Thanks, in advance!

Welcome!

BCB is a great resource filled with helpful supportive WWers! If you haven't already, read the training manual info. There is a ton of helpful and encouraging info. If you are doing WW at Home, you might want to introduce yourself on the WW at Home forum. There are also forums for the different age groups that generally have a "daily thread" to read and just jump in and introduce yourself.

Post often so we can get to know you!

Emma

5'1"

SW 154.0

CW 154.0

GW 125

:welcome: Stay Positive and strong and you will be just fine.

alana

Alana:bcb_grin

SW: 232

GW: 135

"There is nothing to hard for God"

:bcb_up

Thanks, you guys. I did briefly look through the training manual but got a bit overwhelmed. I will try the WW At Home and the Goal Getter's Corner too. Thanks for the link to that, Ga_girl. I was glad to see you are about my size, Emma, and have done really well to get off the extra pounds. I hope I can stay focused altho' today we had to go to an eye appt for my husband (70+ miles away) and that meant eating lunch out! Scary but I finally decided to just do it and not feel guilty because I wasn't eating a salad. (not really a choice at Taco Time anyway) I'm done beating myself up for not staying exactly on a strict program and will just do the best I can under circumstances like this and do better when I'm at home, etc.

I don't know how/where to post my CW, GW, etc. but will hunt around a bit - not that I'm proud of the figures but I know everyone of you have struggled just like me. That, in itself is encouraging. When I was going to WW meetings we didn't have much time to get acquainted but rather just listen to the leader with the weekly activity/presentation. The most recent group I was with (only one out here in the boonies where we live), was a rather cut and dried time (exactly one hour) and no real support among members outside of a few sharing once in a while. I was too shy anyway. Here I hope to be able to get to know you guys because I really need a support group to get to goal!! Thanks again! I'm really looking forward to getting to know ya. :bcb_march

Hi sonridge - come on over to WWAH. We are a friendly group and would love to have you join in.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Welcome! Ive just been here a week- and it is a very informative and everyone is very nice.

Shani :)

SW 178.6

CW 168.6(last time I will type that number in!)

10% Goal: 162.4

GW 154

Here we go!!!:bcb_march

Looking forward to losing 12 lbs!

Moving on to my 10% goal!:bcbkickbu

My gracious, SheriK! A 45-mile bike ride AND a triathlon?? :bcb_march That's really great! :bcb_bravoWhat is WWAH? I'm not sure how to "drop by" to meet your friendly group.

Hello,

I am a new member of the site and am looking for new friends and challenges. I have already lost 5 pounds and am trucking along. I look forward to meeting you all and thanks to each of you in advance for posting comments/suggestions that will help me stay motivated.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Stay postive, plan, plan & plan some more to keep you on track!! Keep posting & keep a journal. These are some of the things that help me!

Kathyp

SW:

GW: 165

Goal set: 30 lb loss by June 1, 2011

weight.png