Health Discovery Network
spoiltmom

Fiber One Toaster Pastries

Have you seen these? They're like healthy Pop Tarts! They come in Blueberry, Strawberry, Chocolate Fudge and Brown Sugar. They are sooo good and only 3 pts for 2!

ETA I looked at the box again and it's 3 pts for 1 7 pts for 2. Still not bad for a sweet treat.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

These sound great. Where did you find them? I looked on their website and there was nothing about them. I just cannot eat a regular Poptart, which is 4 points for 1 low-fat poptart. Horrible. I only let my little girl have one a week.

Thanks for letting everyone know about them. I will definitely be on the look out.

Jina

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as long as we are here we might as well dance! - Andy Rooney

weight.png

Guest mom2twingems

I havent seen them either. But looks worth trying.

Also on the hungry-girl website they tell about upcoming products and apparently fiber One has a pancake mix coming out too. I cant wait for that one.

These sound good. Nice for a breakfast on the run. I'm definatley gonna have to keep a look out for these.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

No thanks. It's like lets throw some fiber in junk food to give the illusion of something healthy.

I found them with the granola bars and pop tarts at my WalMart supercenter.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

Guest QuinnRN

Oh, I saw these at Super Wal-mart too. Do they taste like regular poptarts?

These are really good. I loved them. I only ate one though and will save the other one for another time. I have pop tarts all over my house because of my husband and these taste just like them. He couldnt notice the difference except for the fact that the sugar coating outside on the FiberOne is different than that from the Pop Tart, other than that, no difference and delicious. And 3 pts for 1!

Julie S. Rossi

Physician Assistant Student -Hofstra University, NY

MA in Exercise Physiology - Adelphi University, NY

BA in Philosophy, Politics, and Law - Binghamton University, NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current weight - 110 lbs

Weight to Loose - 10 lbs

Height- 4'11"

we have been buying these and like them! We don't eat a ton of them, but both my kids and DH like pop tarts when they are running late. These are great for at getting some fiber into my daughter before school. Brown Sugar is their favorite :) I have had no complaints from the kids about a difference of taste or anything.

*~*

tiffany -mama to Kyla & Willow *~*

30 Day OP Challenge - 4/30

weight.png

Found mine at Target by the granola bars. I don't think that they taste like Kellogg's Pop Tarts but I do think that they taste good.

Mary

I'm having one of these now after my lunch as a little something sweet. Tastes just like a regular poptart to me. It is hard to put the other one back in the box though so I don't know if I would be getting them alot they may turn into a trigger food.

Joyce

INDEPENDENCE DAY CHALLENGE

weight.png

Guest healthydays

Thanks for the tip. I hadn't seen these but now I'll go look. My DS is a big lover of Pop Tarts and I would be so much happier if they had some fiber in them.

I just love the Fiber One chocolate chip breakfast bars. They really satisfy me for very few points.

I'll never buy those again. I bought the Brown Sugar ones when they first came out. I wound up eating the whole box in one night. Sugar is my downfall, and when I eat even small amounts it just sets off my cravings and I wind up binging. I've had to back off most desserts (even WW ones). I'm pretty safe with SF FF Pudding, so that's my dessert most nights.

Just to clarify, in the original post it says they are 3 points for 2 of them, but they are three points for ONE of them.

Just to clarify, in the original post it says they are 3 points for 2 of them, but they are three points for ONE of them.

You are correct! Note I edited my original post on 8/31 to add that.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

No thanks. It's like lets throw some fiber in junk food to give the illusion of something healthy.

You're so right, Casey. But fiber is "magical", it makes anything good for you. OTOH, I suppose if you wanted to have a sweet snack, it could be in exchange for a slice of cake.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

Guest OnPoints729

Had one today. I really taste no difference from Pop Tarts (but I can't remember the last time I had one!). But I probably won't buy them again. It was hard just eating one! ;)

I also tried the pancakes this week, I really liked them too.