Health Discovery Network
Casey4

Campbell's Select Light

They were on sale this week (and I had coupons! LOL, the things that excite me) Even better was the fact that the two varities I bought, the Italian Pasta and SW Vegetable both only had 1 point for the entire can. They have other varities too, but not all are 1 point for the whole can, but are point friendly.

I was treated to an unexpected (high point) lunch today, and was looking for a low point dinner and was pleasantly surprised to find the entire can was only 1 point.

They aren't as tasty as Progresso Light, but for the price and to be able to save a point for the whole can, they aren't bad at all.

Guest QuinnRN

They have a new light maryland-style crab that is delicious. It is one point per cup.

One of my co-workers had the crab soup for lunch, it smelled awesome.

I just wish it was 1 pt for the entire can!

**Sharyn**

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

SW: 169

CW: 161

GW: 140

Guest qdesq

i bought some becasue they were on sale too. i tried the vegetable and it was 4pts for the can and it was pretty good. i also have the southwestern chicken haven't tried it yet but it looks good on the can. haven't tried the progresso lite so can't compare but i might have to put it on my grocery list since we are moving into the fall and winter months.

Guest QuinnRN

My Bally's has coupons for a dollar off a can of the campbells select light (in the locker room). Just a heads up if anyone else works out at bally's.

Tried the southwestern chicken and thought it was nasty. Called Campbells and told them (nicely) that I felt this product was not as advertised. They were very nice and sent me three $3.00 off coupons.

"I am pieces of all the places I have been,
and the people I have loved......"

– Brooke Hampton

I haven't tried these yet but they are way too high in sodium to eat by the can.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

I tried the New England Clam chowder and after three bites, threw it out.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.