Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NenaX

Turbo jam

Guest NenaX

Has anyone tried Turbo Jam or any other beach body product? If so, please let me know your experience/results.

THANKS!!!

I'm a certified Turbo Jam addict ;) I have all the DVD's and love them! I'm a long time lifetime member, so I didn't have weight to lose, but it toned me up nicely and gave me a half decent looking 6 pack :) I also have Hip Hop Abs and like them also, but don't love them as much as TJ.

So, as a Firm junkie, I had never done Turbo Jam. I went on eBay and bought a TJ video and a Hip Hop Abs. I HATED the Hip Hop Abs, but I really liked the Turbo Jam. It was a lot of fun. I love fast moving cardio and this workout was great.

SW: 225.6

CW: 175.8

HW: 245 (non-pregnancy weight)

Rejoined 5/15/2010 to get to LIFETIME!

Guest jill-leigh

What is FIRM? I keep seeing the "firmie" threads and stuff.. what exactly is that?

The Firmie Thread is for people who work out with The Firm workouts. Here is their website to learn more about them: http://www.firmdirect.com/firm/ecs/main/index.html

I see that they have a new set of workouts called "The Wave". Look at the older workouts, they are more typical of Firm workouts. You can find them on Amazon and eBay, as well as occasionally at Target or Walmart.

SW: 225.6

CW: 175.8

HW: 245 (non-pregnancy weight)

Rejoined 5/15/2010 to get to LIFETIME!