Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Teiotsitsathe

WW Chicken Nuggets

Hi all,

A friend of mine used to follow WW. She doesn't anymore - but she raves about a recipe she got in one of the cookbooks. She doesn't have the book anymore and can't remember EXACTLY which one it was.

SOOOOO...

Does anyone have a recipe for WW Chicken Nuggets???

Thanks

Recomitted 4/10/04 280.3<br />1st Weigh In 276.2 4/20/04<br />2nd Weigh In 268.8 Loss 7.4 4/30/04<br />3rd Weigh In 267.0 Loss 1.8 05/7/04<br />4th Weigh In 265.0 Loss 2.0 05/14/04

Exercise Challenge April 2007 - 100 miles

April 16, 2007 - 3 and 97 to go...

Guest suzyd

MMMMM. . . sounds delicious. I'll have to try them this weekend. Since I love fried zucchini, this will be a good substitute. Thanks for the tip!

Suzy

Guest scooter_girl

Hi

I don't have the specific recipe you are talking about, but I make my own using chicken breast and shake and bake. You only need about 1/6 of the package for a single chicken breast, which amounts to 1 point. I also make my own 'deep-fryed' zuchinni sticks by coating raw zuchinni in egg whites then shake and bake, then baking on a cookie sheet with the aforementioned chicken. It actually is really good and I imagine it would work for mushrooms and other veggies for your very own pub-style platter.

Oh I love using shake & bake for that. Dont forget eggplant slices dipped in egg (dont worry, the points are nominal because one egg will do many servings) and then dipped in shake and bake, with red sauce and some mozzarella (ff, rf, whatever you want, just count it) for amazing and lowfat eggplant parmigan. Oh, and the shake and bake has different flavors, like garlic and herb.

YUM!!! I get rave reviews for this one! ;)

Jamie<br /><br />"The deepest personal defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become." <br />-- Ashley Montagu