Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
want2bthin

Any receipes for Roasted Chicken

I am looking for any receipes for a whole roasted chicken. I don't want to cut it up, I just want to cook it whole and cut it afterwards.

Thanks

Shayla Girvan<br />HW/SW/CW/GW<br />327/286/280/165<br /><br /><a

Guest FirstCavWife

Shayla,

I just bumped the Deli Roasted Chicken for you. It's GREAT!!!! We really loved it and I was lucky that I have a wonderful husband who was kind enough to take the skin off of it for me and get it out of my house!! LOL! Roasted poultry skin is WAY a red light for me!!!!!

You'll love it!

-Dawn

FirstCavWife, did you ever bump up that Deli Roasted Chicken? I can't seem to find it. I happen to be looking for a recipe like this also and would love to use that one.

Thanks,

Marianne

Guest FirstCavWife

The Deli Roasted Chicken is located in the Crockpot and Pressure Cooker Forum. First, click on the Yelling Sergeant at the top of any/every page. That will take you to the list of Forums. Scroll almost all the way down until you see the Crockpot/Pressure Cooker Forum. You will find it (and many other GREAT recipes) in there. I didn't bump it again so that you would be able to find the other recipes too! The Gravy recipe is listed right after it.

If you are still having problems, give me a holler and I will bump it for you.

-Dawn

Wow, that was a fast reply. Thanks. I had no problem finding it after I looked in the crockpot section.

Marianne

I love to rub my chickens with a mixture of poultry seasoning, garlic powder and hickory smoked salt and just roast them in the oven or cook them on my kettle grill using the indirect heat method. I do 2 at a time on the grill and freeze one for another meal. It is so nice to be able to just take one out of the freezer and pop it into the microwave to defrost and warm. Tastes like it just came off the gril!!

Susan ;)

SW 251.5/CW 241.5/GW 145

Guest honey111

You can place fresh slices of lemon and sprigs of fresh rosemary under the skin. You can then flour the whole chicken so the skin won't burn. I am a faithful user of the glad oven bags too!