Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
WayDownSouth

Need recipie for Chicken Spag...

I was hoping to find a recipie for chcken spaghetti ...

Has anyone got that??I am craving chicken spaghetti and was hoping to find it here..

K.<br />*******************************<br />The race is not to the fastest<br /><br />and not just the winner<br /><br />But the Finisher!!!!!!!<br />#################<br /> SW/168<br />WWG10%/149<br /> CW/156<br /> PGW/135<br />#################<br />SERIOUS ABOUT SUMMER<br />CHALLENGE<br />SW:156<br />Week 1-April 12th .5lbs loss 155.5<br />Week 2-April 19th<br />Week 3-April 26th<br />Week 4- May 3rd<br />Week 5- May 10th<br />Week 6- May 17th<br />Week 7- May 24th<br />Week 8- May 31st<br />_ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _<br />SHORT TERM GOAL;<br />EASTER CHALLENGE:<br />LOOSE 5 LBS BY EASTER:<br />COUNTDOWN TO 150:<br />LONG TERM;<br />SWIMSUITE CHALLENGE:<br />15 LBS BY JULY<br />PETITES CHALLENGE:<br />PERSONAL GOAL OF 130

Thank you So much!!! smile.gif

I am going to make this tomorrow!!

K.<br />*******************************<br />The race is not to the fastest<br /><br />and not just the winner<br /><br />But the Finisher!!!!!!!<br />#################<br /> SW/168<br />WWG10%/149<br /> CW/156<br /> PGW/135<br />#################<br />SERIOUS ABOUT SUMMER<br />CHALLENGE<br />SW:156<br />Week 1-April 12th .5lbs loss 155.5<br />Week 2-April 19th<br />Week 3-April 26th<br />Week 4- May 3rd<br />Week 5- May 10th<br />Week 6- May 17th<br />Week 7- May 24th<br />Week 8- May 31st<br />_ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _<br />SHORT TERM GOAL;<br />EASTER CHALLENGE:<br />LOOSE 5 LBS BY EASTER:<br />COUNTDOWN TO 150:<br />LONG TERM;<br />SWIMSUITE CHALLENGE:<br />15 LBS BY JULY<br />PETITES CHALLENGE:<br />PERSONAL GOAL OF 130