Health Discovery Network
Bridgethemom

Core Daily-Monday,October 6

Hi, Buddies

New week, new goals. I have to keep mine in mind this week, all week, as they I let them slip a bit this weekend- after having a nearly perfect week.bcb_sad

I am headed downstairs for my first try with the WALKVEST. I am looking forward to kicking myself into high gear and really losing this last bit of weight.

I want so much to not have to start the new year with "I still have to lose xxx pounds this year "! I want to have to maintain and build muscle and keep myself toned-but not have the need to lose anymore. THAT would be a great gift to myself-and the first time in a LONG time I'd go into a new year with that attitude.

Anyway, schoolday today, preparing also for first CCD class tomorrow, making sandwiches for the homeless shelter, and gymnastics tonight. Guess I'd better get started !!

Have a great CORE day, buddies !

Bridget

SW 230

CW 151.8:bcb_march

GW 130

Good Morning Buddies,

I got lots done yesterday. For me it is essential to have core bake goods in the freezer. Got lots cooked yesterday afternoon.:bcb_grin Today after work I have to go shopping for my best friends birthday present. Her birthday is tomorrow. Can't believe I have waited until the last minutes.

It's a 3 day student week. I am very excited that our fall break is almost here. I am hoping for some pretty days. I have lots of outside work to do.

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

Good Morning Buddies!

I'm back, and DD's new place is beautiful! I did OK eating, a few slip ups ( we went out both nights and did some "snacking" during the day). I think I earned some APs with all the moving. The townhouse has 3 stories and tons of stairs! Anyway, today is a new day and week and I'm going to get back at it full-steam! :bcbkickbu

I'm watching "Mikey" today, so barring rain, that means a nice long walk. Maybe even a trip to the playground :bcb_up. I'm r-e-a-l-l-y tired, up late at night and up early in the morning. I can't wait to get to bed nice and early tonight and recharge for the rest of the week! :bcb_smile

Bridget~ I'm glad you had such a good time in NYC! You look fabulous!! Can't wait to hear how the vest works out (I'm sure there's one in my future too! :bcb_grin).

Sarah~ :bcb_bravo on your race! You should be very proud. I need to do some core baking as well, maybe one night this week (but not tonight! :bcb_cry:).

Glad to be back with all my friends! Hope you all have a great day!! :salut

*Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

Good Morning!

Had a long weekend with editing pages. Was up until 2 a.m. last night finishing up. This morning I have to do some paperwork and then email everything off!! Yippee!! More to do today, but not nealy as much.

I used a good chunk of my WAPs this weekend, as usual. I like to satisfy any cravings I had during the week.

I have rheumatoid arthritis and it is flaring up. I go in for my treatment on Friday, but it seems to stop working a week ahead of schedule. Not sure how this will affect my exercise this week.

Bridget - I'm so glad you like your new vest. Now I want one!!

Sarah - Yay for short workweeks!!

Linda - Enjoy your day with Mikey!

Have a great day!!

Jodi

Good Morning

I am so thankful that the crazy festival weekend is over. I did really well at the yard sale but then DS wasn't feeling well Saturday night so I pretty much spent the entire night up with him....I did get some sleep last night though.

Chilly this morning but we are supposed to have a 'heat wave' later in the week. I think the big heat wave consists of sunny and in the 70s. Next Monday my mother-in-law has an eye appointment in the city so I think I will tag along and get the kids their Halloween costums. DD wants to be a cowgirl....not sure what I will do for DS...something that goes along with DDs costume. Plus get their Halloween shirts....last year DS had a long sleeve onesie that said....I vant your candy with a little vampire and his fangs sticking out...very cute..Old Navy has the cutest Halloween shirts.

Didn't get to the grocery store yesterday but will do that soon. Not much else going on today.

Bridget-let us know how the walk vest works out.....how much weight are you starting out with??? Have a great day

Sarah-I don't do a lot of core baking....I probably should and then freeze them like you were saying...then I can just grab something....makes life a little easier

Linda-glad you had a safe trip...have fun with Mikey today...the sun is shining here...hopefully it is for you too and you can get your walk in and enjoy the playground

HI to all that follow

Have a great CORE Monday

8_1_207.gif

Julie

For some reason I have not been able to post on this site in a long, long time. So will try to give it another try.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:bcb_march Marie

Morning buddies!

My Alaska cold is zapping my energy! I'm regretting getting out of bed today but will do what I can & then go back home.

Hope everyone has a great one!

See you lighter!!

Janeen

Good afternoon:salut

Checking in. Wanted to thank WWCarol for some very important info.

I had bought the wrong cornbread and used that for certain meals I cooked yet, I wasnt using any WAP's and still didnt see a loss. I guess I have to work on the feeling satisfied part. I've never gone a week without eating any bread or sweet pastry, and I did it all last week until Sun. It was my church's anniv. celebration and I had some pecan pie.

It was really good, yet I felt "guilty" afterwards! :bcb_blush Oh, I did go to health food store and bought the right kind of cornmeal so Im back on track today. Will make some muffins to get me through the week. Im posting everything I put in my mouth on the meal thread "you bite, you write", is what a leader once told me. If any of you see anything odd or not core PLEASE let me know. Thanks, and have a Great day.

Liz :bcb_wink3

SW- 176

CW- 169

GW-145-150

10/2008(-6):bcb_bigsm

11/2008 (-1.5)

12/4 (-.5)

12/10 (-1)

12/17 (+1):bcb_yuck:

:bcb_blush Oh, I did go to health food store and bought the right kind of cornmeal so Im back on track today. Will make some muffins to get me through the week. Thanks, and have a Great day.

Ladies.....what kind of cornmeal do you use?

~*Melodee*~

th_flowers.gif

hello out there Well at last I am able to post here. Missed you guys Don't know What happen but so glad to be back here.And a big hello to all. I am doing fine but with my congested heart failure and retaining fluild I am unable to lose any weight. But I am keeping my blood sugar undercontrol.Ao that is good. Hope to be around more often now I am still going by core.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:bcb_march Marie

txbuttercup;1634979]Ladies.....what kind of cornmeal do you use

I realized there are different kind of cornmeals (thanks WWCarol). The Core kind has only ground corn in it, nothing else. Most cornmeal in stores have added things, yet if you look on ingredients it will only have 1 ingredient ground corn. I bought a brand called Arrowhead at a health food store. There is also cornmeal in thick grind called Polenta which I havent been able to find yet! Hope this helps:bcb_smile

Liz :bcb_wink3

SW- 176

CW- 169

GW-145-150

10/2008(-6):bcb_bigsm

11/2008 (-1.5)

12/4 (-.5)

12/10 (-1)

12/17 (+1):bcb_yuck: