Health Discovery Network
gutbegone

Chex Mix Bars - Turtle

Wow - I just happen to look at these today and was shocked to see that they are only 2 points per bar! And they are so good...it really hit the spot when I was craving something sweet. It's got chex (regular and whole wheat), peanuts, chocolate, pretzels and caramel. I know there are other flavors beside the turtle but I think they are more points.

~Amy~

Quit Smoking: 10/1/12 ~ For the last time!!

The Chex mix Turtle that comes in a bag is a total red light food for me. I'm not generally a "bar" person, but I did want to try these, but I noticed they contain chickory root, which is what causes the gas problems for those who eat the Fiber One Bars. I'm wondering if it has the same effect in these bars?

I will let you know! I just ate one a few hours ago so if it does it will probably "kick in" tonight. Boy, won't my DH be thrilled.

~Amy~

I bought the Chocolate Chunk Chex Mix Bars and I love them! They are 3 pts and totally worth it!

The chicory root may explain why my stomach has been feeling quite gassy for the past few days. :bcb_blush

Amy

~~~~~~~~~

6/12 Goal:

0 of 15lbs down

4/45 days exercise

They for sure cause bad gas so I don't think I'll buy them all the time. They sure did the trick yesterday when I was really craving something sweet though.

~Amy~

I was not so excited about these. The fiber ones are way better in my opinion... bcb_sad I don't like the Special K bars either...

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

The Turtle bars are too good. I bought them once and one wasn't enough.... I'll never buy them again. I'll stick with the Fiber One chocolate ones. If you eat it slowly with a full bottle of water they're pretty satisfying. I was running late to the gym this morning and had one for breakfast. It kept me going for 3 hours of exercise.