Health Discovery Network
Peg541

Changes in E Tools

I have been using e tools for months now to journal my day. I noticed this week that almost all of the foods I have in my favorites now have points where there were none before. I used to have one cup of cantaloupe for no points and now it is 1. If I change it to one cup of melon balls it has no points. What's going on? I can fit the new points into my 35 a week for sure but does anyone know what the changes are about? Some of the changes I can live with. I mean like three egg whites being no points but 5 being 1 point. But the changes confuse me. Did WW go through my favorites and my journal and figure this out or was it a general change.

Peg

I am on core and since when is one small apple one point? Maybe they think I am flex all of a sudden? I am really confused. My planner works right now.

Peg

I think it is showing you the points as if you were on Flex. Apples, egg whites, and melon are all Core foods in any amount. It appears as if they are having a technical glitch with the Core planner ... I would send an email to their technical support to see if they can help you.

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

OK Now that I feel sure after seeing your response that this is a technical problem I wrote and asked them what's what. Thank you. I thought I was nuts.

Peg

Dear Peggy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are aware of the problem with core planner.

We strive to keep our website error free, but should a problem arise our technical team will work to resolve the issue within an acceptable time frame.

We appreciate your patience while we address this issue on your behalf.

WW