Health Discovery Network
Mary in NM

incrEDIBLE rewards

I read about this program on HungryGirl. Check it out: http://www.wwincrediblerewards.com/index.php?category_id=1

Most of the products sold in the meeting rooms qualify for these rewards and most grocery products, but NOT Smart Ones.

Mary in NM

Lifetime since 1987

Back to goal and Leading for 8+ years!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Never forget:

JFF 1/23/41-1/30/02 my hubby

NHK 11/24/11-8/20/07 my dad

DCK 5/31/17-2/7/08 my mom

remarried 12/10/07!!!

This will definitely work, Hey a new cookie sheet is 22 pts and that probably is already here in my house with my WW purchases already!! Thanks for the link!

~Nancy in SJ

HW 152

CW 144

GW 138

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

www.englishsetterrescue.org

I'm saving mine for a heart rate monitor!

I have over half the points already - with things I just have in the house!

and FYI if you get the WW mag in the nov/dec issue there is a promo code for a few points too! As well as a bunch of coupons for items that count towards the rewards!

DD

Starting again in 2010!

HW:293.6

CW:286.6

10% GW: 264.3

weight.png

I have already sent upc's in twice.It takes about 2 weeks to get them posted in your account. The kids got a PC game ,2 DS games and a CD and some left over from the 1st bunch . still waiting to get the others posted to account . A total of 247 credits.So This is a Good Thing ! They add up pretty Quick.

Guest starbrite

wow what a wonderful idea!! this is so amazing, i buy smart ones like crazy and i always wished i was getting some kind of discount or benefit from it.

do i cut out the upc's and put them in an envelope and mail them all? or one per envelope?

Guest starbrite

aww:( i just saw, no frozen products included. which is just sucky.

the credits are surprisingly very cheap. Under $200 for a camera, $400 for an ipod touch. that is amazing.

i don't usually buy any othe rproducts other than smart ones, if i were to start... would it be worth it, to get gifts out of it? or only if i have it as part of my grocery list.

I'm saving mine for a heart rate monitor!

I have over half the points already - with things I just have in the house!

and FYI if you get the WW mag in the nov/dec issue there is a promo code for a few points too! As well as a bunch of coupons for items that count towards the rewards!

I can't find the promo code or WW couposn in my NOv/Dec issue. What pages did you find them on? TIA!

Wow there are some great things there too. I have heard of this before but assumed it would be all junk and such I will have to start saving these for sure.

SW: 171 CW:155 GW: 130

Hope

Yes you save the UPC# .By the way the yogurt and whipped cream cheese in plastic cups.I take a pair of my kids old school scissors and cut UPC#'s off (very easy).

Everone

I just wanted to let everyone know the kids got their 2 DS Games,Sugarland CD,and PC Game today.Friday was 2 weeks from time they ordered them.They came from Amazon.com . Slip enclosed stated full gift order enclosed.

It is well worth the time to clip, save ,and mail UPC's in. Almost to good to be true.The kids remind to to throw any UPC's away.I really like this in this time of cutting back .:bcb_bigsm

Just wanted to let you all know. I got second set of credits posted (UPC# that I sent in)It took about 14 days this time. I have already ordered Christmas Gifts for kids .DD --50 Greatest hits by George Strait ,and DS Game Perfect Pals .DS----Greatest hits by Rascal Flatts ,and PS 2 Glob of Doom (Spongebob ) Game. And still have some left over. Plus have about 30 more to send in . I hope they decide to extend this past 3/31/09 .

The Promo code is on the Pull Out Coupon Page.You put the code in .And it will give you 2 credits.
My issue didn't have a coupon pull out page. I told them my issue was damaged and they sent another with the coupon pullout page (by page 96 for those that are looking like I was).

I think it's because I got one of the $2 subscription deals.