Health Discovery Network
mariemorgan

Quaker True Delights

I found these at a grocery store the other day.

I got the Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut granola bar.

It is 3 pts. It is way better than any other granola bar that I have ever tried :bcb_up

They also had Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond Granola Bar and another flavor that I cannot remember. I haven't tried these one yet.

They come in a black box.

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm not a fan of coconut ... but please give a review on the dark chocolate raspberry one!! Souns yummy!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

I tried the raspberry one.. cannot really taste the raspberry.. there is a strong cinnamon type flavor.

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

OMG!!! I am eating the Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut one right now - I bought them for my son because I don't like to eat 3-point bars - but I had to try it and OH MY!!! Soooo yummy!! :bcb_up These would be dangerous to keep in the house - I hope now that I opened the box my son will eat them all! LOL!

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

My market only carried the Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut, hope they get the other varities. I only hope there is no "nut" recall!

The third flavor is Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry. Each bar is 2.5 points. I bought them last week, but haven't tried it yet....but I love cashews! I will let you know how it tastes when I have one.

:salutMT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I tried both the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond Granola Bar and the Honey Roasted Cashew one. Both were very good!!

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.