Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest egwene78

BBQ Chicken Quesadillas

Guest egwene78

One of my favorite recipes...I calculate it at 7 points.

4 fat free flour tortillas

4 skinless boneless chicken breasts

1 small onion

1/4 cup chopped cilantro

1/2 cup BBQ sauce

Fat free cheddar cheese

In a skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the chicken breasts until done. Shred the chicken and toss with BBQ sauce.

Chop the onions and cilantro. Fill each tortilla with 1/4 of the chicken, sprinkle with onions, cilantro and cheese. Place in a skillet coated with cooking spray and brown on each side.

Hope ya'll like it!!

[ November 01, 2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: egwene78 ]

what is the name of the company that makes the Fat Free Tortilla's. I live in canada but if I can't find them here I can Dip down to Maine and try to find them there. smile.gif This sounds so good. Oh and how do you shredd your chicken? just cut it up?

Kyoot

Guest egwene78

The company is Mission, but I checked and they are actually 98% fat free, not completely fat free. I just shred the chicken with a fork, but it's just as good cut into chunks.

Guest Jill98406

This is wonderful!!!!!!!! The one thing I did different is I cut the onion in rings and sauteed them with fresh garlic in a pan with one tablespoon olive oil until the onions were transparent. AMAZING!!!!!!!

My question is... does the FF cheddar actually melt?

Also.. what size tortillas do you get? I know Mission makes all different sizes...

This sounds good though...DBF loves when I make quesedillas but I haven't in so long b/c they're so bad for me...

:p Dani :p

SW: 228.5 lbs :mad: (09/01/07)

WW SW: 220.5 (10/12/07)

CW: 213.0 (11/09/07)

1st 10%: 198.5

GW: 140 lbs:D

Lost so far: 15.5 lbs!!