2 teaspoons garam masala

1 teaspoon ground ginger

1 teaspoon cumin

1 teaspoon salt

10.75 oz condensed tomato soup

1/2 cup skim milk

15 oz chickpeas, rinsed and drained

Directions

1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat; simmer until the potatoes are tender. Drain, and set aside.

2. Grease skillet with cooking spray. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook over medium heat until the onions are soft and translucent. Stir in curry powder, garam masala, ginger, cumin, and salt. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring. Pour in soup, cream, and chickpeas. Stir in potatoes. Simmer 5 minutes.

This sounds good, have you (or anyone out there) tried it?

On edit, I see one of the steps is to add cream, but cream is not listed on the ingredents. Perhaps mike was substituted for cream?

I'm sorry, you're right, the original recipe called for cream but I used skim milk. The points listed are for skim milk, not cream.

I've tried the recipe. It was very good. The portions were a good size and pretty filling. However, if you're looking for the traditional curry dish this isn't it. It tastes very American.