Health Discovery Network
hhkk33

Baked Omelet Squares

Servings: 8

Points/Serving: 5.5

*Servings are fairly large. I also cooked mine about ten minutes longer than the recipe specifies, and I know others who had to cook it a lot less, so it probably varies based on the oven used.

Ingredients

1 small onion, chopped

1 1/2 cups Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

6 oz Great Value Sliced Ripe Olives

1/2 lb 96/4 ground beef

sliced jalapeno peppers, to taste

9 eggs, 6 egg whites, scrambled

1/2 cup water

1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste

5 roma tomatoes, diced

Cooking Spray

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.

2. In a greased skillet over medium heat, cook the onion until tender and the ground beef.

3. Mix cheese, tomatoes, olives, sauteed onion, beef, and jalapeno peppers and spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.

4. In a bowl, whip eggs together with water, and season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over ingredients, but do not stir.

5. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer runny in the center and slightly brown on top. Allow to cool slightly, then cut into squares and serve.

This looks really good. We love mushrooms, so I would probably add them too. Do you know if it keeps in the fridge well? I'm looking for something I can cook and fridge, for fast easy breakfast servings.

Heather :p

Height: 5'5"

215.2/215.2/PG 160

Oh to be in onederland by Valentines Day!

weight.png

Ingredients

1 small onion, chopped

1 1/2 cups Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

6 oz Great Value Sliced Ripe Olives

1/2 lb 96/4 ground beef

sliced jalapeno peppers, to taste

9 eggs, 6 egg whites, scrambled

1/2 cup water

1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste

5 roma tomatoes, diced

Cooking Spray

Hey, It seems to be a Chinese recipe. But I like all the ingredients so hopefully I will enjoy the recipe. I am giving it a try at weekend. Hoping for the good taste and cheers.