Health Discovery Network
Designchange

I found the answer

I have been on WW for 5 weeks now and it is the greatest thing I have ever done in terms of diet. I have lived with extreme dieting for so long that I didnt know that it was this easy. I have changed the way I look at food...instead of food being something that tastes good its just a point and the mindset has changed my life. I have dropped 15 pounds and I am now at 153. I still have a way to go but it is easy with the proper planning and preparing.

Guest badmoonrising

Hello and welcome to BCB!

Congrats on the 15 lb loss, that's great! :bcb_bravo Look forward to seeing you around the board.

~ Sophie

That's wonderful, new buddy!:bcb_up It's amazing what you can do when you really put your mind to so you should feel proud. I look forward to seeing you posting here at BCB and sharing this journey with your new buddies!:bcb_smile

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Guest qdesq

Congrats on the 15lbs weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations on your success! The planning is key. With a little thought and planning, you can handle anything that comes your way with this program!