Health Discovery Network
Pugdad Michael

Pugdad Michael Before & After!

Guest LostButNowAmFound

Wow, what a hottie....move over Richard Gere:bcb_wink3 Congrats on making goal you totally deserve it!!!!!!!! You look awesome and I bet you feel it too!!!:bcb_bravo

dancing16.gif

WAY TO GO, MICHAEL!!

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Michael - you simply look amazing! If I saw you walking down the street I would think to myself that you were a lifelong skinny person that probably didn't know the definition of a calorie.

10/08 256/227

8/09 245.2

Guest healthydays
:bcb_bravo Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fantastic and making goal too. WOW!!!!! You deserve every bit of the success. You worked hard for it and it all belongs to you. WTG You inspire me.

Guest 2 kute

Wow....what a difference. You look so much happier now!! Congrats.

You look great!! And I love your hair color!!:bcb_up

Nicki HW 284.0/SW 246.6/CW 246.0/GW 184

LIFETME- 5/5/07 (lost 100 lbs)

If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!

Michael, you handsome devil, you look terrific!! And that huge smile!:bcb_up

BTW, can I have those pants?? Pink and plaid are both my things!:bcb_bigsm (I'm kidding....well, not about the pink and plaid part!)

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Michael, you handsome devil, you look terrific!! And that huge smile!:bcb_up

BTW, can I have those pants?? Pink and plaid are both my things!:bcb_bigsm (I'm kidding....well, not about the pink and plaid part!)

THANKS! :embarrass Actually, the smile is the same size. My face isn't as chubby so my smile just LOOKS bigger! :bcb_bigsm

And I'm sorry to say that the pink plaid pants are long gone! I thought about having them taken in, but there would have only been one pocket on the back! So they got donated.

:bcb_LOL: Pugdad Michael :bcb_LOL:

65 pounds lost! GOAL!!!

MO Platoon Member #784

My Before & After Pix!

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=194025

Guest BeanBlossom

Wow, I just found this. You look fantastic. Way to go! I can't wait to post my before and after pics. I found some before pics the other day and instead of wanting to throw them away I thought "man this isn't as good as the one I threw away, I should have kept that other one for when I reach goal - I just don't look as big in this one" (o.k. I'm a little bizzare - I just love before and after pics!) Weird the mental games we play.

Suffice it to say your before and after books are awesome and you look like a total hottie. Thanks for sharing!