Health Discovery Network
Oden

1 Point Chocolate Muffins

Thanks for posting this. I've made these before and then my puppy chewed up the recipe card. These are really good if you substitute brewed coffee for the water (or add some instant espresso powder to the dry mix) - it helps intensify the chocolate flavor and cuts the sweet a little bit.

They really are yummy. And they keep you really, really regular!

Karen Marie :)

In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins - Not through strength, but through persistence. NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!

Heading back to goal!

Current Weight - 165 / WW Goal - 148 / Personal Goal - 140

Guest momof2girls

Can someone tell me how much is in the box of sweet rewards brownie mix? I would like to sub no pudge...Thanks!

Angie

I have been making lots of muffins lately.

These are really good. I made them today and they passed the test with DH. I am always surprised when he likes things. I made 18 and counted them as 2 points each. I don't do the half point stuff.

Sarah

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

Guest shannon35

Making these tomorrow! Yum!

Shannon :D

Guest shannon35

Just wanted to give my 2 cents. I made these today and they are yummy! DF approves of them as well. Thanks for sharing!

Shannon smile.gif

A good question was asked by Angie a while ago...can someone tell us how many ounces there are in a box of Sweet Rewards Brownie Mix? I cannot find Sweet Rewards or Krusteaz Low Fat Brownie mixes, but I can get No Pudge.

Thanks in advance!

j

Success is a journey not a destination!

Guest shannon35

I used the Krusteaz FF brownie mix when I made mine today. I just went and looked at the box and it says it's 18 oz. I hope this helps!

Shannon

Guest WCFD52

The Sweet Rewards Low-Fat Brownie Mix is 20.5 ounces (581 grams). Hope that helps!!

FYI - these DO freeze very well.

Shannon bcbsalute.gif

Guest Debnicu

This sounds great :D will have to look for the Sweet Rewards Mix, :confused: I remember them in our grocery stores awhile ago but have not seen them recently.We only have a regular Walmart, not sure when the SuperWalmart will be finished.Maybe our Meijers will have it. smile.gif

Guest honey111

Oh My gosh! I can't wait to get home and try these out! I love the flavored coffee idea. I am a huge cake fan and this may help with the chocolate cake cravings! Thanks!

Guest 1973blgtra2fromcanada

bump

Don't let this one get away. It is a winner. Super WalMart has the best price on Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards Brownie Mix. I brought 24 boxes home from the east coast. We don't have Super Walmart yet in S. Calif.

Ann

ann p

I posted this under Breakfast Foods, and thought I'd share here, too...

Just FYI - DON'T do what I did and try to make this in an 8 x 8 pan....it's so moist it never bakes up in the middle. It's so good, though, that I'm saving it, divided it up and am eating that gooey mess bit by bit anyway! I used the Krusteaz, and figured that divided by 16, each one would be 2 points each. Yum, yum, yum.

Helen

These are really good. If you are a chocolate lover, these are for you. I made 21 muffins for 1.5 points each. I used the Krusteaz Fat Free Brownie mix. Also added 1/2 cup of applesauce to keep them moist. Worked good for me.

Finally lost pound number 50 today. crazy.gif It has taken 26 months on the program. WW is a great program and the recipe ideas on this list are really helpful.

Gary

Greetings from South Carolina

Gary

My original goal was 200 lbs as shown in my

I am approaching my new goal. I wish I had known a long time ago it could be this easy!

SW 234

CW 190

GW 180

OH boy are these little jewels wonerful!

Just great with a little skim milk for an evening snack! :D

Thanks for sharing Oden...recipe has gone into my permanent cookbook in MC.

Hugs,

Brenda

Ya-Ya name: Queen Life of the Party.<br />To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals. - Benjamin Franklin<br /><br />SW=255 October 13, 2003<br />242 October 26, 2003<br />236.7 November 15, 2003<br />224 March 24, 2004<br />219 May 2, 2004<br />GW=160

Bumping up

Lord walk with me with your arm around my shoulder

and your hand across my mouth