Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Designchange

Is there a Weight Watchers Angel

I have been on weight watchers for 2 months and going into it I decided that I would not deviate from the plan until Thanksgiving- and I did and have lost 17 pounds...so the day before Thanksgiving I get the worse toothache ever and was unable to eat hardly anthing other than pumpkin soup. So I now believe there must be a weight watchers angel looking out for me- So Im still in pain, eating just soup and soft foods so hopefully I at least I get closer to my goal-

Guest dancingthepoundsaway

Something similar happened to me...

I worked really hard loosing weight coming up to my birthday... I had decided to treat myself to a meal with my boyfriend...

I only got through the starter nd half my dinner when I started feeling ill and couldn't finish it!!!!

Maybe this weight watchers angel also looks over us Irish!!!

I am glad to hear I am not the only one- but I must say I was down right crabby for the first two hours of the day knowing I couldnt enjoy my grandmas cooking- but in the end it was a perfect day!

im sure you'll get over it when you step on the scales at next meeting!!

I have mine in the morning and i have a terrible case of the munchies!!!!

just been rooting through my press.. settled for a cup of tea and low fat buscuit

I have never lost weight so easily- I love weight watchers! I look at food as points now instead of how it tastes. I have been at 17 for two almost three weeks and I am starting to get concerned but I have been told that you may plataeu and then start losing agian so I just keep sticking to it-

Ye same here... I went out for a meal with friends recently... I ate good food but I actually found myself counting up the points of my friends meals without even realising (all around 40points ouch if only they knew!!!!)

I too struggled with my weight for a long period where it just didnt budge but do just sticj with it...

Maybe even try doing a little bit more exercise or something

every little helps

Karen

I have stepped it up in the excercise department back into yoga which is great for mental and health and I was running a mile every day until the tooth issue and now every time I get my blood pumping my tooth does the same so hopefully on Monday the dentist will fix this and I can get back to it- so frustrating when you have the mindset in check but the body has another idea.

oh ye and a sore tooth has to be one of the worst.. at least with a sore leg or arm or whatever your still able to do something!!!

I am always getting injured in dance classes... my neck especially so that sucks but its only short term!!!!

Did you try maybe just walking?? not as effective but probably wouldnt get your tooth pounding as much!!!

Group of girls I go to weight watchers class with meet up before wach meeting for a walk.. or a chat while slowing moving around the town!!!!!

hip-hop and breakdancing... but i love all types!!

except Irish dancing.... ha ha ironic... too many pointy toes and hops for me!!! plus the poor little kids get pushed too hard!!

I'm still in college tho.. training to become a teacher (of seconday school students which I think is US version of high school)

Would love to follow dancing but I think I need a solid background just in case it didn't work out!!

Only joined this site yesterday but I love it!!!

I am fairly new- this is great support due to the fact I am unable to commit to the meetings. My daughter takes a hip hop class she is 8 and absoluly loves it- We always have dance party at the house just me and kids great way to work out! My two year old just spins in circles but she thinks she is busting a move...lol

aaaw thats soooo cute!!! She'll be a good little mover when she's older if she gets those spins down!!

I only started when I was 12 but i just loved it!! Bit harder here as dance isn't as big as in America... It is getting bigger tho so thats good!!

I'd love to set up an adult class just too busy with college...