Health Discovery Network
*WWDonna*

Get Yourself to a WW Meeting...

Thanks Judy - the search worked great! :bcb_up

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

Go here to find all my posts in the past three days. Or do what Judy said. Limit yourself to the last 3 days (that's what the link is for) or the last 10. Obviously not all my posts are about the new plan.

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Amanda, I'm confused. weightwatchers.com has the new plan up. Are you looking at a franchise's site? The new stuff has been up for more than a week at the WW international site (weightwatchers.com)

I'm assuming that since she is an At Home member she doesn't have access to Online or eTools. When she's saying that the WWers site is still showing Turnaround she means for the At Home kit they're selling. I read her post and tried to see if I could find anything out about when the 2009 program would be available in the At Home version and couldn't, and I saw what she meant about what is available right now.

Does that help?

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Go here to find all my posts in the past three days. Or do what Judy said. Limit yourself to the last 3 days (that's what the link is for) or the last 10. Obviously not all my posts are about the new plan.

Thank you Lynn - that was very helpful! I went to a different meeting because I can't go to my usual one this week, and it was led by my former leader, who is very good. She immediately gave me the week 1, week 6, and maintenance books and pointed out to me what I as a hard core Corebie would need to know. Unfortunately, I missed the first 5 minutes or so of the actual meeting because of waiting in line to buy the new books, so I was glad to get the perspective that your posts gave, Lynn.

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu

I'm assuming that since she is an At Home member she doesn't have access to Online or eTools. When she's saying that the WWers site is still showing Turnaround she means for the At Home kit they're selling. I read her post and tried to see if I could find anything out about when the 2009 program would be available in the At Home version and couldn't, and I saw what she meant about what is available right now.

Does that help?

Thanks for the explanation Luanne!

But the message boards at the ww site are FREE!!! Why not go there and read and post stalk me?

Lynn

Thanks for the explanation Luanne!

But the message boards at the ww site are FREE!!! Why not go there and read and post stalk me?

Well, she can certainly stalk your posts, but if she's getting her program information from the At Home kit it's going to be really hard to get ALL of the information just by reading posts. Remember, the WWer website moderators can get really tight sometimes and pull threads where there is too much program information given out. The idea is that paid users have access to the information, but those who don't, just have access to the message boards. I know you are knowledgealbe and helpful, but I wouldn't trust a lot of the information given out there. :bcb_wink3

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

OK, I stalked all the Lynn Posts.

It does seem a little more clear.

I'll wait until 12/14 to ask the oil question.

Donna

SW 310

GOAL 12/4/07

Proud to a Vegan WW.

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan

"Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer

"Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall

"The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman

Between what I've learned with WW Online and the message boards, I'm a lot less resistant to the new program than I originally was. I have yet to be able to get out of my office for a meeting, but worse comes to worse I'll start going next week. I'm following Simply Filling, but it's been a habit of mine to journal everything anyway to keep track of my WPAs and also to remember what quantity of food I felt satisfied/full at. I haven't been sticking to it very well lately... I haven't journalled at all and I have some days OP, other days where I can't keep my hand out of the community hershey's kisses jar! So I decided the new program will be my new re-start. I went online and wiped out all my previous weights, so I'm beginning now at my current weight with a new 10% goal and all. I was sad to lose all my stars, but it's kind of cool to have a clean slate. :bcb_smile I think it'll be a good way to see exactly how well I respond to the changes in program.

[/url]

Remember, the WWer website moderators can get really tight sometimes and pull threads where there is too much program information given out.

Good point. There was a REALLY good explanation of something over there the other day and they pulled the explanation but not the REST of the thread (which I posted on)....I sometimes forget about that...because they allow SO MUCH to BE posted on the boards...

Wait til Dec 14 and we will be talking FREELY over here!!!

Lynn

I like that NEW START idea! :bcb_grin (Especially since I've been struggling for awhile...)

I felt that way when I saw "DAY ONE" on my Momentum tracker.:salut

Yesterday I saw "DAY TWO". :salut

It's very cool...! :bcb_cool2:bcb_bigsm

I'm starting Day Three, and I am on-track. :strong:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Amanda, I'm confused. weightwatchers.com has the new plan up. Are you looking at a franchise's site? The new stuff has been up for more than a week at the WW international site (weightwatchers.com)

The one I see doesn't say Momentum on it. It says Turnaround program. That's not it is it?

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

Amanda, since I have e-tools, I don't actually know what other people see if they DO NOT have e-tools...

OTHER BUDDIES! What do you see when you go to the ww site??? (particularly those of you without e-tools or any other paid privileges over there) Isn't it all about Momentum now??? Vs. Turnaround???

Lynn

Lynn,

I don't have e-tools or anything else and when I got on the WW site it is all about the Momentum program.

Laveta

SW: 225.6

CW: 175.8

HW: 245 (non-pregnancy weight)

Rejoined 5/15/2010 to get to LIFETIME!

Thanks Laveta!!! Amanda, I don't understand why you wouldn't see that too?? Again, I'd ask if you are going to a franchise's site?? I know my franchise has its own site, though I've never actually GONE there:bcb_blush!

Lynn

I'm going to weightwatchers.com. I did a search for Momentum and it came up but I only see a find meeting link and an online link. The only reason I don't do WW online is b/c their website doesn't work well for me. Half the time it doesn't load:( I think it's something with my ISP but I'm not sure.

I know the kits are available b/c I've seen them on EBay. I want to see how much WW is getting for them though so I know what a fair price is.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

I'm going to weightwatchers.com. I did a search for Momentum and it came up but I only see a find meeting link and an online link. The only reason I don't do WW online is b/c their website doesn't work well for me. Half the time it doesn't load:( I think it's something with my ISP but I'm not sure.

I know the kits are available b/c I've seen them on EBay. I want to see how much WW is getting for them though so I know what a fair price is.

Are you sure the kits you are seeing on eBay are the At Home Kits, and not the Starter Kits? The Starter Kits won't give you everything you need since they don't contain any of the program materials.

I'm the one that said I understood what you were seeing when you were looking for the At Home Kits on the WWer website. The At Home Kits I saw were still the Turnaround (the old) program. I would hope the new program would be available soon in the At Home version.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I'm back!

I did not get Book 6 easily. I asked for it and my leader said she would prefer to not give it to me. I said, that me being me :bcb_smile, I would feel better knowing that I had Book 6 available to me, even though I intended to follow the first week's plan that was presented. :salut I said that it would make me feel better...So she gave it to me.

I said I would feel better having book 6 but my leader refused to give it to me. I pleaded with her and she absolutely refused to give it to me. This really surprised me. My DD in AZ were talking before my WW meeting and we both were sure I would not have any trouble. She was able to get Book 6 at her meeting by putting pressure on.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Judy, that is sad, but the good news of course is that you don't really NEED week 6. Just keep on doing what you've been doing. Nothing new needed!!

Lynn

Judy, that is sad, but the good news of course is that you don't really NEED week 6. Just keep on doing what you've been doing. Nothing new needed!!

That is what I plan to do.

What made me think I would not have any trouble getting Book 6 was my leader has been doing Core.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

That's too bad. I know you like "reassurance" like I do. And when I read Booklet 6, I just sighed with relief...:bcb_smile

Follow Lynn's advice.

I'm sending you a PM. :salut

And in this case, you knew more than your leader (probably). Lots of leaders gave them to people following Core without being asked!:salut

You could try another meeting, since you've already paid for the week, and try again~ :bcb_smile

Or, on the 14th Lynn can probably quote a paragraph that you can take to your leader next week to back up your position. :salut

Follow Lynn's advice.

ALWAYS good advice!:bcb_up

Or, on the 14th Lynn can probably quote a paragraph that you can take to your leader next week to back up your position. :salut

I'll be limbering up my fingers for some serious typing on Sunday...but be warned my DS has a VOLLEBYALL TOURNAMENT that day:bcb_worry...so I'll be out a good bit of the day!!

Lynn

I know you can type at super-warp speed!.................:bcb_grin LOL!

Have you posted any on WW's website yesterday? Or today?

I think it's so weird how your posts are not in chronological order when you search...:bcb_huh: You have to LOOK for the December posts...they're mixed in with November's. :bcb_confu

That is what I plan to do.

What made me think I would not have any trouble getting Book 6 was my leader has been doing Core.

Or maybe....(((((new idea))))....since she followed Momentum as written from Day One, she wants YOU to.

Especially if it worked really well for her. :bcb_bigsm

Maybe she knows your situation and made an independent judgment? :bcb_confu

You can hope! :bcb_smile