Health Discovery Network
CTatum74

Searching for an older Weight Watchers Recipe

Hello! The first time I joined Weight Watchers, I bought a lot of their cookbooks, but in the ensuing years have misplaced a lot of them. One of them contained a recipe that was just terrific, but I can't find it anywhere. It is not on WeightWatchers.com even. Has anyone heard of the reuben bake? Does anyone have the recipe? I remember the main parts of it, but forget the entire recipe.

Thanks for your help.

I found this recipe. It is weight watcher. It is called Reuben Casserole. Not sure if it is the same.

Reuben Casserole

1/4 c. fat free mayonnaise

1/4 c. fat free 1000 island dressing

2 c. sauerkraut - drained

1 pkg sliced 90% lean corned beef 2.5 oz pkg

3/4 c. WW reduced fat shredded Swiss cheese

1 c. fresh tomato - sliced

2 slices rye bread, low calorie - cut into pieces

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and thousand island dressing. Layering in 8 x

8" baking dish, place sauerkraut on bottom, corned beef, dressing mixture, Swiss

cheese and tomatoes.

3. In a non stick pan sprayed with butter flavored spray, lightly sauté bread. Sprinkle on

top of tomatoes.

Bake 20 minutes

2 servings,2 points each

It's not quite the same, but it sounds good. This one had a base of mashed potatoes. Thanks for trying, though.

This sounds good, I may have to try it!

Jill~~

Reputation is what men and women think of us. Character is what God and the angels know of us.