Health Discovery Network
futurebabe

Fiber One Pancake Mix

Hi,

Has anyone tried the Fiber One Mix as a waffle base? I mixed up a batch and got four round waffles.Don't know about the point count but they were REALLY YUMMY. Big hit with the df.

Guest mom2twingems

I have heard about it but I havent tried it. I dont usually eat pancakes or waffles but I use bisquick to make some dinners but I dont think you can use that. It shoudl be lower in points than the competition due to its fiber count.

Guest jill-leigh

I've used it just as pancake batter. They were some of the best pancakes I've ever had!! I topped them with cinnamon and sugar free syrup and they were really good!

I sold my daughter on "healthy" pancakes with the Fiber One mix.. she happily eats them and deems them.. good not like the regular "healthy" foods..she's almost 13yo.

Be your own best friend every day.

how many points per serving are they. i love pancakes. would love to have them and be legal

GOD BLESS,

LISA M

Looks like a 1/2 cup is the serving. Aboutt how many pancakes do you think you could get out of that? 2 small/ med?

s-weight.png