Health Discovery Network
spoiltmom

Anyone tried the new coffees at McDonald's?

Most Mcdonald's now have a coffee bar inside. They offer sugar free fat free lattes.

Have any of you tried these? Are they any good? I think the sugar free flavors are vanilla, hazelnut and maybe carmel.

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

I haven't been to Mickey D's in ages. If they now have coffee bars, no wonder Starbucks is laying off. I would be interested in knowing how they are too.

Live, laugh, love and be happy.

Starting Weight: 237

Current Weight: 203.5

My Goal Weight: 180

Awhile back they started offering the iced coffee (also available in sugar free) and I thought these were good. But now that have the frapps and lattes too. I tried the lattes and didn't care for them much. The flavors are just not right in my opinion. I later tried an iced coffee same as what I used to get before and its not made the same... the taste is very different.

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125

Guest Rosiejo

Yuk Pored it out after 2 sips too bitter ( lost my aquamarine bracelett somewhere between the car and the trip back to the car. and no one turned it in. I take solace in the fact that they will lose it too:bcb_grin)