Health Discovery Network
momof2inillinois

Fit & Active Brand Fudge Ice Cream Bars

OMG I bought these while shopping last week and yum. Best of all they are only 1pt per bar. Sorry I can't recall the price but it is worth it for a nice treat.

~*~Kambi~*~

SW 240 (3/16/11)

CW 237.5 (3/18/11)

I think I can, I think I can

:bcb_march

I just found these today too and was going to post it here when I saw your post. They are a decent size bar and yes, they are only 1 pt. 100 cal , 1g fat and 5g of fiber! Really yummy!

I'm really impressed with the selection of WW friendly food items at Aldi's!

Mimi

SW 346/ CW 311.4 /GW 180

weight.png[/img]

I just went to Aldi's today, and found these fudge bars! WOW, yummo..and 1 pt! I will have to hide these from the kids :-) They were six in a box for 2.99....they also had other flavors, and they had the ice cream sandwiches (similar to skinny cows) in orange flavor! Tastes just like an orange creamsicle....

I also found at Aldi's:

roasted red pepper hummus

Fit & Active reduced fat wheat thin type crackers

FA- FF devils food cookies

FA-Egg Substitute

FA Fruit and Grain breakfast bars

Crayola kids water in 8 packs flavored with splenda-daugher loved it

Frozen blueberries, raspberries (cheap!)

weight.png

I saw these at Aldi's the other day and wondered if they would be as good as the WW brand. I am hooked on the WW ones. I will try them next time I go.

I haven't seen the egg substitute there.

Brenda

Brenda

BW 177

CW 159.8

GW 150

481482_384888518268006_1251606997_n.jpg

Here's another fan of Aldis!! I like their Fit 'n Active sugar free drinks -- Strawberry Kiwi, Cranberry, and another one. Very cheap for a big bottle! Also, for a great punch of flavor in my salads or on my spaghetti, I like to get their parmesan & romano cheese in the dairy section, which is very cheap also! I like their fat free yogurt too.

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.