Health Discovery Network
Cinderella2b

Delta Force ~ Wednesday, 2/25

:bcbkickbu:bcbkickbu:bcbkickbu:bcbkickbu:bcbkickbu

This thread is for very, very serious BCBers. This thread open to anyone, all weights and ages, but you have to abide by the rules:

1. No whining

2. No complaining

3. No excuses

4. If you go off program, post a plan on how you will do better next time!

So, are you in??

Good Morning!

We have an early appt. this morning and I want to jump on the treadmill now, otherwise I'm afraid it just won't happen.

Kimberley - You and Jeff are in my thoughts today.

I'll check in later for accountability.

Have a great day!

Guest jill-leigh

Well, I didn't get the extra hours last night that I was hoping for.. but oh well!

It's gonna be kinda warm today, almost 50, and stay like that for the next 3 days!! So, I'm taking advantage and going running outside for my exercise for a few days, along with some TBL videos.

Oh!! And I'm happy to say, I want able to have a successful bowel movement on my own last night! A good one (TMI, sorry) even though my scale was up this morning :bcb_down

Have a great day everyone!

Good Afternoon! :wave:

Just a quick check-in to let you know that DH's surgery went well. He had some complications at the beginning but it all turned out okay. Time will tell if the procedures were successful and how long recovery will take.

I'm off to take the kids to swimming in a little bit. It's been a hectic & stressful couple of days and I look forward to relaxing at home with DH (unless I go stir crazy, my plan is to not go to the gym at all from today until possibly even next Monday!! Let's face it, I'll go stir crazy before then! LOL :crazy: ).

I'll try to check in most days, depending on how recovery is going!

Cindy- I hope everything went well with the appt yesterday. Stay strong this week!! I let the stress get to me yesterday & today but I'm going to pull myself together going forward!

DeeDee- I'm going to have to read the book and see how it compares. Normally I read the book before going to see the movie!

Trudie- How are you doing?

Kimberley

Guest healthydays

Kimberley -- I'm so happy to hear everything went well. Here's to a relaxing recovery time for you both and to a speedy recovery for your DH.

Jill -- Glad everything's coming out OK (hee hee -- pun intended :bcb_grin) Seriously though, I really am glad as you've been uncomfortable for quite a while now. Let's hope it's now all in the past.

I wasn't here yesterday and for no good reason at all --- I just forgot. Seriously, I thought about it and then thought that I had already posted so didn't come on. I think old age is setting in early. :bcb_blush

Anyway, nothing happening. Am OP. Got in my walk yesterday and today but now it's going to be raining through the weekend supposedly so think I need to bring this indoors. Tomorrow I think I'll do the WiiFit and then after will go to the gym until the bad weather is over.

Looking ahead to the weekend, DS has a practice SAT test at the main Kaplan center in the morning on Saturday so I think DH & I will drive him over. It's right next to a movie theater so we're planning to see Slumdog as we haven't seen it yet. I kind of like the idea of a Saturday morning movie. Prices are low then and if we decide, there's an all day breakfast restaurant nearby so we could do breakfast either before or after.

Hi Buddies,

I am here and I am OP. I did dip into my WPA's these last couple of days. I am thankful for WPA's! I don't feel like I need them often, but somtimes they sure are nice to have around!

I have been too tired to post these past couple of days. Dgd has been sick, so I have been going over there after work just to hold her. Monday night I brought her some Motin, thinking it may be a little more effective then tylenol. Last night, she still wasn't eating/drinking much at all, so I brought her out some Pedialyte. They even make them in freezer pops, so I bought some of those too. She's doing much better today, so I am not going over the see her.

Work was just a bugger yesterday, I couldn't have been stretched any thinner. I had almost 10,000 steps in by 11:00, and my hips were so sore. By the end of my shift, I had 15,000 steps in. A rep did help make my day better... he said I really hustle and get a lot done. He goes to a lot of hospitals and he said there aren't many out there that work that hard. He sure made me feel good. It's nice when someone notices your efforts. My job is demanding, but I really love what I am doing.

Kimberley~I hope your DH is doing well!

Hello to all my buddies, :wave:I missed you guys these past couple nights.

Have an OP evening!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Just a quick check-in....

OP today...

Exercise: 1-1/2 hrs. at gym + 3 walks with dogs

Kimberley, I'm so happy to hear that Jeff did well with the surgery after the complications were corrected. I know you will take great care of him at home and hope he recuperates completely and quickly.

Trudie, I'm so sorry that your dgd is ill. Doesn't it just tear at your heart when they are sick?

Hello, Everyone!

Must run....

Deedee

Deedee

"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)

Good Evening!

I just wanted to check in for accountability. Some good, some not so good. The good: I did have a nice workout on the treadmill this morning and I ate very healthy meals today. The not so good: I have really been having a tough time the last 24 hours. Between having 3 appts for DS and then having to pick him up early at school and PMS affecting me, I've been hitting the kids' bags of Valentine's goodies that came from school parties (the teachers saved them for my kids while we were away). I'm done with it, and all items that are a problem for me are now out of here anyway. I'm going to have to workout really hard tomorrow and Friday to at least put a dent in the damage I have done.

Kimberley - Glad to hear that things went ok. Sorry to hear that you're also having a tough time with the stress. I'm trying to pull myself together now also. We can do this! :bcbkickbu

I'm so glad to hear everyone else is doing really well. :bcb_smile

Have a nice night!

Just checking in.... I've been reading the posts most mornings while I'm having my coffee, but not enough time to type anything of value. My weight has been fluctuating the same 2-3 pounds the last week or so.... I'm usually like that. I'll "hover" a week or two and then I'll have a real loss. My Doc has been trying to adjust my Thyroid meds. I was taking Cytomel along with Synthroid, but I asked her to switch it as my insurance won't cover the cost of Cytomel. I've still got a few weeks before I get my TSH checked again. I'm thinking I'm not getting enough Synthroid because my energy level isn't what it was before I discontinued the Cytomel. I've been slacking on my exercise routines and for the past few weeks have just been walking, doing Zumba and my other dance classes. I'm planning to step things up a bit starting Saturday. I'm off this weekend, so I'll have no excuses.

Kimberly... glad to hear your husband's doing well.

Trudie... hope your Dgd is feeling better

HD... I'm waiting for a rainy weekend afternoon to see Slumdogs

Jill-Leigh.... I live with the same "bathroom issue" as you. You've got my sympathy.

Everyone else...... take care and have a great OP day.