Health Discovery Network
youngfrankenstein

FIRMies-Month of March 09

I just completed Simply Interval for the first time. It has to be the most intense workout I have done in a while. :bcbkickbu

3/15 -3/21

Sun. - WATP 4 Fast Miles DONE

Mon. - rest

Tue. - Gin Miller Simply Interval DONE!

Wed - FIRM Bootcamp Max Calorie Burn DONE

Thu - Gin Miller Simply Step

Fri - treadmill

Sat - FIRM 500 Calorie

I had a totally FIRM morning!! Tight Buns & Killer Legs, followed by Ab Sculpt, followed by Bootcamp:Maximum Calorie Burn! It's been a while since I've done any of those workouts and it was kind of :bcb_cool2 to see how much progress I've made in the gym. I used to have such problems with the burpees/squat thrusts and other plyometric moves. They're a cinch now compared to a lot of the stuff I do at the gym!! :strong:

Kimberley

I'm on a FIRM roll this week! I've actually done more FIRM workouts this week than I've done in the better part of a year since I joined the gym!! Today I did Total Body Toner & Cardio Overdrive!! :strong:

Kimberley

It serves me right to be FIRMing all alone this week seeing as how I haven't been helping out this thread much over the past year!

Today I did Ultimate Fat Burning Workout (with 8#), Cardio Party (all high intensity moves) and then finished it off with Standing Abs!

Kimberley