Health Discovery Network
Lfia525

Simply Filling~Tuesday~March 3

Good Morning Buddies!

I have not been doing great (good but not great) for about the last 4-5 days. I was so busy with work, company, and stuff that I haven't made all good choices. Yesterday I made up a bunch of things, wheatberries, bulgar salad, core granola, and some oatmeal creme brulee. Now I'll stay OP even if it gets crazy :bcb_up. I also made up some jello and pudding in the little plastic containers so I have a snack on the go. As soon as I get to the produce market I'll be back on track with nowhere to go but up (or down as far as lbs go :bcb_worry). I want to do a DVD this morning and then shower and go off to the store. Hope you all have a good day (I know I will!). See ya later! :salut

*Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

Hi! Checking in to see how things are going in SF-land! :)

We're hanging in there; I don't remember when it was I last checked in, but our house has been sick, sick, sick this winter. It is so frustrating. I've had strep and a sinus infection; DD has had SIX ear infections; all three of us have had the stomach flu twice and a multitude of colds. It's ridiculous! All I know is this better be building everyone's immune systems so we have a sick-free year next year!

I'm nearly 32 weeks pregnant and am feeling every day of it. I'm trying to enjoy these last 8 weeks, as this is probably the last time I'll be pregnant, but I am so tired and sore and ready to be done, it's not always easy. :) But I'll make it!!!

I read most days, just don't always post, as I feel like every day is the same right now. Hee hee!

Linda, sounds like you have an awesome stash in the fridge - enjoy your goodies (in moderation, of course!)

Everyone else, HI!

Amy

SiFi - 114 lbs gone, 80ish lbs left to lose

DS: 1 year

DD: 2 years

Hi buddies

Haven't been around for a couple of days as I worked long days Sat, Sun & Mon. I am now able to enjoy March break with my boys - I just have to work tomorrow lunchtime for 2-3 hours, and the boys can come with me.

We are off to the pet store today to get my 9 yr old a new fish (fighting fish), and then we'll probably go to the bookstore.

My conmapny was featured on the CBC news at 6 last night - in the headline story about the Canadian economy & how it affects small businesses. It's on youtube now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbVhY0Br39k I am in the background - my partner did the interview (yep, I'm the one in the baseball cap!! Kitchen regs have to be maintained!!)

It's WI for me tonight. I feel like I have eaten well, but it's the week before TOM so who knows.

Have a great day folks!

Happy Tuesday!

Linda~Sounds like you are ready to go with your meals and well planned! Good for you!

Amy~Hang in there! You are almost there! We can't wait to meet your little bundle!

Becky~Wow! We have a celebrity in our midst! :bcb_bigsm I bet that was interesting, to say the least!

I am well packed for lunch, potatoes o brien, carrots and some salsa. I think we are going to have breakfast for supper tonight so that is always an easy fix. By the way, on the new plan, is the potato/brown rice rule still the same?

Have a super day!

Kim

weight.png

Yes, Kim...limited to one meal a day (whole wheat pasta, too). :salut

Heading out...See ya' later, Buddies! :wave:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Good Afternoon! :wave:

Busy day in the works here. I went to the gym to take a spin class & yoga this morning. I've run a few errands and have some things to do around here this afternoon. I'm also hoping to watch last night's 24 before the kids get home! We're going to finish up Alice in Wonderland (audiobook) and then bundle up and walk down to the library after dinner. We're next listening to The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and then Huckleberry Finn. After that, I've got James and the Giant Peach and then the Series of Unfortunate Events books lined up. We'll be busy listening over March Break in two weeks!! :crazy:

On the DH front, we got some bad news today. He has to go back in at the end of the month for more surgery. Apparently the surgeon either couldn't finish everything or didn't have the time booked in the OR to finish anything. They predict he might need one more surgery past this one (at the end of April) and hopefully he'll be good to go past that. Rest assured that I learned my lesson from the first surgery and I will make sure that I eat properly and get lots of rest (if possible) for the next surgeries!! I don't know what we're going to do about DH's sick/vacation time as he's maxed out his sick leave already and went back to work (on the couch) yesterday. He doesn't get a lot of vacation time either so we may find that he uses that all up recovering from the next surgeries and he'll have to take unpaid leave if we go on a vacation this summer. Oh well, we'll deal with it later!!

Have a great OP day everybuddy!! :salut

Linda- Hang in there! Sounds like you're stocked and loaded now! Even though I'm back counting points, I'm still baking my Core staples and eating my Core food!

Becky- Thanks for the link! I'll go watch the clip tonight!

Amy- Great to hear from you! I hope you guys are all better & stay that way!

Kim- I *love* having breakfast for breakfast, lunch & dinner!!

Carol- :wave:

Kimberley

Good Morning Buddies,

I know I haven't been around in quite a while. Life has become quite a struggle for me. Just wanted to let everyone know that my sister's breast cancer that we thought she had beaten last year has returned. Her PET scan last week showed that it has spread to her brain, liver, lungs, and bones. They are not giving her much time to live. She is 56 years old.

As for me. I am as of this morning 7 pounds over goal. :bcb_huh: I need to change my sig.

Please keep my family in your prayers.

I will return buddies.

Sarah

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

Sarah~ I'm glad to hear from you, but so sorry to hear about your sister bcb_sad. Right now, you just have to do what you can to get through this trying time. Maybe you can just try to make good or better choices on food. It will help you stay healthy and strong to face this and help your sister. I wish there was something I/we could do to help. We are here for you if you need to talk or vent. You and your family will be in my prayers.

*Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130