Health Discovery Network
KimberleyW

Simply Filling Daily! ~~~ Sunday, March 22 ~~~

Good Morning! :wave:

The kids go back to school tomorrow! :crazy: Actually, we had a good March Break-- makes me feel optimistic about the upcoming summer vacation!!

Later on this morning I'm off for a 9 mile run in the park. DH & the kids might come with their fishing rods. This afternoon, we're heading over to my parents' to watch the Series of Unfortunate Events movie (with Jim Carrey). The plan is BBQ hamburgers, oven fries & fruit salad for dinner again! :bcb_up

Have a great OP day everybuddy! :salut

Kimberley

Good morning Kimberley! Hope you have a nice day outside. I thought I would pop in here since I follow this program more so than the FLEX plan. I can see that I have a lot of reading and catching up to do!

In the meantime, everyone have a terrific Sunday. I am off to a birthday lunch for my middle son.

Barbara

~~~~~~~~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybergranny49/sets/

original starting weight 270

returned to WW Oct. 12, 2005

241.4/142/155

Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.

Hey Buddies!

Nice weather expected here :bcb_up, I'll get in a good walk and I have shish-ka-bobs on the menu for tonight. I'm looking forward to grilling again! We grill all through the winter, but once the weather gets nice, we grill 3-4 times a week. I have to "feed" my roses and finish getting the patio furniture out. I pulled out the deck stuff last week, now I have to put out the patio furniture for around the pool. I can't wait to start planting, but of course, it's still too early bcb_sad. I do have tons of blooming crocus that I can enjoy for now :bcb_smile.

Kimberley~ Glad you made it through the "break"! Enjoy your run, movie, and family time! :bcb_happy

Barbara~ Welcome! We love to make new buddies! Have fun at lunch with DS.

I hope all my buddies have a great day. :salut

*Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130