Health Discovery Network
janerae

chatters activity challenge

today we start to log our activity.

it's a simple challenge. calling all chatters who needs to get back to activity. post your progress.

anyone is welcome to join us.

Janerae

i saw millie for 30 minutes this morning. if felt really great to see her again.

my legs are a bit sore, but its a good feeling. tomorrow i will see leslie for a w/o after i get home from work.

see everyone in chat

Jane

Great job Jane....I just used my wii fit for 28 minutes of running.....its nice to feel like I am getting in control again. I will do more activity tonight or tomorrow:bcbkickbu

Guest smile4u

I am in Jane and Charlene. Tomorrow I will report my activity:jumprope:

smile

good job abty and good to see ya join us Smile.

i saw leslie for a 3 mile walk today after work.

ground turkey meat loaf and veggies for din din.

lunch and Bfast was nanner, cherrie tomatoes, yellow peppers, pinto beans, avacodo, fake crab meat.

i really struggle with milk, any suggestions.

see ya all in chat, Janerae

Great job with activity Jane....not sure about the milk, I usually do yogurt and mix fresh fruit with it...or lattes are mixed with milk so it counts too, not sure if you are a coffee fan...I used the wii fit for 15 minutes but had to stop havn't felt too great today but made myself exercise. Have a great night:bcb_bravo

Thursday was cleaning the house and a 2 mile date with Leslie.

Friday I cleaned a little more and went out to dinner with DH, and then some quick shopping.

Today I did some landscaping. We decided to put a rock garden in. I took charge and cleared the grass off the area which involved carrying huge buckets full up my porch steps and down the other side to an area in my back yard to dump it, so I did many steps while lifting weight. :) I let DH put the marble in and the border, then I arranged the gazing ball and other things. My calves hurt like heck tonight! Word of advice, DON'T ask a young kid at Home Depot if they have any gazing balls. It'll take him several times to be able to say it with a straight face when he pages lawn/garden. I'll post pictures of our project tomorrow hopefully.

SW 4/18/09 -- 243 :bcb_yuck:

CW 5/9/09-- 236 :work_out:

good job looking! i bet your garden is real pretty.

i saw leslie for 3 miles yesterday.

today i took a day of rest.

see everyone in chat,, Jane

hey, hey, chatters.

i was SF all day.

i will see leslie tomorrow,

see ya all in chat, Jane

Yesterday I managed 2 miles with Leslie. I'm going to try to work a tape in soon, but I am going to the mall tonight and will eb walking around there as well. DH is at the point in weightloss where he needs new clothes because his pants are too loose. Can someone loan him a cow prodder to jab me in the rear? I'm also on my feet every 15 minutes running Gavin to the potty in an attempt to get him potty trained. I hope it works soon! I got my hours cut for work so I'm hoping to be able to squeeze at least 30 minutes in for exercise a night by myself in the basement.

Hey everyone, hope we are all doing well and getting activity in....I havn't been posting much been so busy the last few day but I have used the wii fit a few times and will use it again in the morning Have a good night everyone:bcbkickbu

hey, hey, Great job chatters!!

i saw leslie for 4 miles this morning.

my food choices has been great all week.

hope everyone is have a great week, see ya in chat.

Jane

i saw leslie for 4 miles yesterday. all SF foods for the day.

i will see leslie for another 4 miles after work today.

see ya all in chat,, Jane

Hi everyone....have had a busy week so my activity hasn't been that great but today I am planning on doing some outdoor walking hopefully a few miles its so nice out. I might go back to meetings next week. Have a great day :salut

Guest smile4u

ok, rode my bike,finally. 45 mins. this AM. BTW good job all!

i saw leslie for 4 miles this morning. so i am reaching my goal of activity 3x a week.

lost 1.5 this week. i am making much better food choices.

Great job Smile.

see ya all in chat, Jane

hey, hey chatters.

i saw leslie on sunday for four miles.

i have been making great SF food choices.

pizza and bread sticks served at lunch today. i had my lean roast beef, beets, and aspargus,, yum-o.

making tuna/salmon cakes and brussel sprouts for din din.

see ya all in chat. Jane

I've been busy with work lately and my old computer has been freezing up if I do too much so I haven't been able to make it into chat. I have the new computer up and running now though, so I'll be able to join in again soon. I checked in a few minutes ago and I must have missed everyone tonight.

Anyways, yesterday I did the 2 mile Walk and Tone video of Leslie's since it was on Exercise TV on Demand. I ordered a few new Leslie videos off of www.totalfitnessdvds.com since they had an awesome sale so I can't wait for them to show up! I got some non-Leslie videos as well including a 3 disc yoga instruction, balance ball, tae bo, belly dancing (Had to try it for $1.99 LOL), and a few others. I ordered a 10 VHS grab bag as well for $4.99 so we'll see what else comes in it. I can't wait!!!

OOOOOHHHHH... and before I go, my doctor's office called back with my bloodwork results and they are "looking better than 3 months ago, but not perfect yet. to discuss on next visit." I guess was the message left in my file for me. I go on the 29th I think it is so we'll see.

I got 2 1/2 miles in with Leslie today along with some random stretches throughout the day. I also did some wall pushups since I can't do them on the ground. My one wrist gets too sore when I put my weight on it with a flat palm on the ground.

hey, hey,

i saw leslie for 4 miles yesterday and today. i walked for 15 min this morning before work, i got there early.

SF foods choices has been good.

lost .5 this week. yeah

great job looking.. ya doing great with your activity. and congrats on the dr. appt.

see ya all in chat Jane

i saw leslie for the walk and tone dvd. 2 miles with the waist resistance belt. great w/o. i did the intro to kettlenetics with the k-bell. i got this program about a year ago. its tough. i cant seem to get the moves down.

i might put it up for sale if anyone is intrested.

i put up a pot of navy beans today. having grilled chick and veggies for din din.

i hope everyone has a great op week, see ya all in chat

Jane

I did a 30 minute George Foreman walk/circuit training DVD with DH tonight which was very interesting. It was kind of like Leslie but another step up. Worth the $1.99 that's for sure! I also tried out the 8 minute Tae Bo Get Ripped workout earlier in the day. 16 minutes total with the before and after stretches. I have always liked the idea of the tae bo workouts, but 3o+ minutes of it is way too much. This tape made me feel good because I could make it through the whole workout without stopping the tape! I'm sure eventually I will be able to work up to one of the full workouts. Tomorrow I am thinking of trying the Leslie Walk and Kick DVD for the 1st time. Yeah, my video stash came today so I'll be letting you know what I think of each one as I do them. :)

great job ,,looking. glad ya got your grab bag..

i did not get activity yesterday, i was sore from the sunday w/o.

i am giong to see millie for 30 min after work today.

see ya all in chat,, Jane

Yesterday I got in my 8 minute Tae Bo video followed by 1 mile with Leslie. After dinner I did 4 miles of Leslie with DH.

Today so far I have done the Walk and Kick video (30 minutes) as well as 30 minutes of Kathy Smith's Flex Appeal belly dancing video. I am going shopping after dinner and am going to see if I can squeeze in some yoga afterwards.