Health Discovery Network
janerae

chatters activity challenge

So far this morning I've done an 8 minute Tae Bo Get Ripped video and then straight into the WATP 1 Mile Super Challenge. Saturday's WI will be good. :)

SW 4/18/09 -- 243 :bcb_yuck:

CW 5/9/09-- 236 :work_out:

on wed i think i broke my little toe. so, leslie and millie will have to be on a break for a few days. i will get back to activity as soon as i can. see ya in chat, Jane

Yesterday was a lazy day... just 2 miles with Leslie. Today was awesome!!! We took the boys to a close park/game preserve for a LONG walk, had a picinic, and went for another shorter walk. Then we took them to the playground area to hang out for awhile. As of now I have logged 22,000 steps. I got 121 minutes of moderate activity in, covered 8.46 miles, AND burned 1066 calories!!!! I wish we could go for that walk every weekend... I'm going to try to squeeze it in at least twice a month.

my toe is better. i walked around the neighborhood for 20 min this morning. grilling chick and ground trukey burgers for din din.

see ya all in chat, Jane

Hey everyone.....where are we all...I have been so busy the past few wks with my kids I havn't been here much but I have been OP and finally going down again...am hoping to be where I was before I messed up before the end of June. My activity hasn't been too good , sounds ridiculous but lately I have not had time but am hoping to figure out something soon to be on a regular routine again. Have a good night :kickbutt:

I've been busy with the boys lately here too, and then the joys of sticking to work at night. I've been trying to keep up with a video a day when I can. I replaced my desk chair with an exercise ball, downloaded a stretch clock to remind me to get up and move for a minute every hour that shows me stretches, and use the laptop in the kitchen standing up rather than sitting at a desk when checking e-mail and facebook. Afterall, you burn 3X the calories standing rather than sitting!