Health Discovery Network
kayb85

Getting Back on track

I only worked out for 3 days this past week. I had finals. Im having a realy hard time managing my time lately. I should be able to get in those two hours during the day for exersize. Theres no excuse. How does every one else do it and still get important things done? My body feels grose for not working out like I should have. I am ready to get back on the go..and the gym is closed on weekends... My neighbors giggle at me when I go jogging around the neighborhood and there is no room to exersize in my cluttered house..or maybe im just making excuses. For the last four weeks the gym has been my sanctuary. CANT WAIT UNTILL MONDAY :)

K

weight.png

Begining Weight: 226

CW: 185

GW: 140

Height: 5'11

Start Date : 02/17/09 230lbs

Short term goal : 01/01/2010 165

I multi-task a lot. We walk to the library, grocery store, swimming pool, kids' lessons, etc. It saves on gas and wear on the car as well!

Kimberley

Are you kidding me! 2 hours per day? I have a job and a family. It is everything I can do to get in 1 hour at 5:00am before work. I don't mean to sound rude, but wow. Since my "free-time" is a bit limited, I personaly prefer to get in 1 hour of hard exercise (hard reps on the weights, or running). Each person is different though! Sorry, exercise is like everything else: you need to prioritize it into your day. If you want to devote 2 hours to exercise, you need to "schedule" it. If you can't make time for as much as you'd like, get in what you can and be happy that you are working.

Clif #125

SW 01/01/07 (235#) - LW 12/03/07 (165#) = 70# gone; CW = 171.6# (down 3.4 since 01/01)

"Some people go through life standing at the excuse counter. Get out of line. "

My Picture Show

LoL...yea I do at least 1 hr 30 min and then I do a 30 min stretch vido. I have two kids one is 22months and the other will be 6 in september. I am allso going to school full time. You know I changed from sitting in front of the tv for a coupple hours at night to working out. Its something I have realy come to love it puts me in a better mood , i get time away from kids..husband..homework..so on and so on. Your right I need a good schedule. I guess I just feel bad because I know there are some out there that work , go to school, take care of kids and find time to work out. I want to be able to do that, gosh darnit..I guess you cant have it all..thanks for the advice :):bcb_salut

weight.png

Begining Weight: 226

CW: 185

GW: 140

Height: 5'11

Start Date : 02/17/09 230lbs

Short term goal : 01/01/2010 165

LOL

Kay, have you thought about breaking up your exercise time? I have very long days. I will take a 30 min. walk at lunchtime and then either go for another 30 min. walk after work or do a DVD at home. When I run, I'll get up earlier than normal in the a.m. to get exercise in as I'm a morning runner.

Good luck!

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012