Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Ready2Lose_lbs

Turkey, Turkey, Turkey

I just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions about turkey bacon, turkey pepperoni, and turkey sausage. I'm trying to save money, but I know part of this life changing process is to try new things. So how does turkey bacon, pepperoni, and sausage taste? Does it taste like regular pepperoni, bacon, and sausage? Any help would be greatly appreciated:bcb_bigsm Thanks!

HW:235

SW: 197.5

CW: 193.0

GW: 140

~*Amy*~

weight.png

Guest Hearts&Flowers

I have not tried turkey bacon or sausage in a LONG time. Years ago the turkey bacon was pretty bad. I'm curious to see what others have to say. I kinda think (hope) things have improved.

On the other hand, turkey pepperoni tastes exactly like regular to me. I seriously cannot tell the difference. It is just terrific on an English muffin pizza.

Guest awindyrainyday

I fixed turkey sausage (Jimmy Dean) for my son and girlfriend last week and they didn't know the diffenence. Then last night I did release the new since I served turkey sausage and reg polish sausage and even DH tried it.Everyone likes it. I do use turkey pepperoni and no one knows the difference I really think they like it better. DH and DS have problem with heartburn and I think the turkey pepperroni doesn't effect them as bad. Now for turkey bacon they don't like but I love it I don't like the generic brand:bcb_down on name brand