Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Blackbeard

KFC Grilled Chicken - FREE

KFC is offering free pieces of their new grilled chicken all day today (4/27). From their nutrition guide, Breasts & Thighs are 4 points, Wings & Legs are 2 points. They look good -- I'm going to try it for dinner. If it's any good this is pretty exciting. I could get a 2-piece, mashed potato & gravy and a side salad for 10 points.

flex_really_tiny.jpg FLEX since 8/21/07 | MO Platoon member #11 | See my slideshow

weight.png

I've been seeing the commercial on TV for this promo. I'm so glad to see them come back with a healthier alternative. A few years ago they offered roasted chicken and then it disappeared. Hopefully, enough of us will like and buy the new product to keep it on the market for a while.

If not, I guess I'll stick to the rotisserie chickens at my supermarket for when I don't feel like cooking myself.

Let us know what you think of the new menu item.

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march

I'm so glad KFC has grilled chicken now and it's sounds great in pts! I haven't tried it, but I hope to soon. I hope they keep it. I've been buying the rotisserie chickens at Wal-Mart. I used to love KFC but the only thing that's been friendly towards my life changing journey are those bbq chicken snackers.

HW:235

SW: 197.5

CW: 193.0

GW: 140

~*Amy*~

weight.png

Guest BeanBlossom

Yum, I love KFC. I haven't been there in a millenium but if I ever do I'll make sure and try these!

If u remove the skin, would this be Core?

(the chicken, not the sides)

**Sharyn**

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane!" ~ Jimmy Buffet

SW: 169

CW: 161

GW: 140