Health Discovery Network
kayb85

That one single gram of fiber

Ok, I have discovered pudding. It is fat free but it has calories and 1 gram of fiber. If I count the fiber it shows up as one point. If I dont count the fiber the value is two. Which one should I choose. I have been counting two to keep from underestimating. I found some light chips that is like this too. What would you do?

Thanks

Kay:bcb_cool2

weight.png

Begining Weight: 226

CW: 185

GW: 140

Height: 5'11

Start Date : 02/17/09 230lbs

Short term goal : 01/01/2010 165

Since the pudding does have that one gram of fiber, I'd count it as 1pt. There are likely other things through the day that are on the low end of the point total so it will all even out!

Kimberley

I don't know why you would ever not count the fiber. As long as it's 4g or less, they count. Based on your description it's probably about 1.4 points per serving, so two of them would be 3 points. Weight Watchers uses added fiber to get a lot of their products into a lower point bracket.

flex_really_tiny.jpg FLEX since 8/21/07 | MO Platoon member #11 | See my slideshow

weight.png

Guest BeanBlossom

If there's fiber, count it. Pudding can definately have fiber.