Health Discovery Network
KimberleyW

Delta Force Weekend! ~~~ May 9 & 10 ~~~

Good Morning! :wave:

Another busy day here. DH & the boys are off to Beaver-ie. They faced it in the pouring rain all day last year and it looks like a repeat again this year!! *eek* I have a few things to pick up at the grocery store after dropping them off at the Lodge and then I have to take Claire to Junior Lifeguards. Since it's raining too much to run outside, I'm going to take a Pilates class at the gym while Claire's in the pool. After that, it's a quick trip home for lunch and then it's Claire's recital this afternoon. My sister is going to go see her as I have to leave early to pick DH & the boys up from the Scout Lodge. My plan is for us to all go out for dinner tonight at Boston Pizza as the kids have a "free kids meal" coupon from school. I should be okay with a chicken salad but nothing else on that menu is going to work for me!! If my sister doesn't want to join us, I'll postpone the trip and we'll go out tomorrow for Mother's Day lunch! This evening we might actually get to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark, unless the kids decide they want me to read to them!!

Have a great OP day everybuddy! :salut

Denise- How are things going with you? You haven't been checking in daily! Here's your shout out!! :bcb_smile

Cindy- Keep up the great work on "just" working out! LOL :bcb_grin

Trudie- Sounds like even your days off are still full of motion!!

Jeni- Yeah, the US healthcare system is the number 1 reason why we haven't moved back. On the other hand, we pay taxes through the nose to have health care here and not everything is covered. At least I don't worry when I have to take my kids to the doctor or the hospital!

Kimberley

Morning Kimberly and everyone else who checks in!

Just got home from the gym...today was the killer abs class then cardio kick class! Oh my! I've missed 2 weeks of it, and I felt it! today my dgd, Rebecca the 7 y/o, is coming to spend the day. Both her parents have to work, so it's all me! We'll go do my dad's shopping, then figure out something else to do today. I was hoping it'd be nice out, but it's not looking that way.

And, then, once dh get's home, I've got to get these nails taken, either OFF or shortened (I had the acrylics put on for the Bat Mitzvah, and hate them...hard to type!) Don't know what else is on for today, though.

I've been looking through my cookbooks for something to make for tomorrow...I'll have the family over for lunch, then I want them all OUT of here by 2:30 (that's when dh leaves for work) so I can have the day to myself. I haven't quilted in weeks, and I've got a project almost finished, and one ready to start. Gotta get them both done by the end of May.:bcb_huh:

So, I do want some time here, home alone, just me and my sewing machine! Of course, i can't EAT while sewing!!:bcb_grin That's a good thing!:salut

Looking forward to hearing from everyone today! Even just a quick "hello" is good!! (I know,I'm one of the worst offenders for not stopping in!)

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thought become your words.

Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.

Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.

Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.

Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.

Author unknown

http://laurdee.blogspot.com

Ok, that appeal got me. It's about time I checked in. I'm always reading, but for some reason find it hard to join in all the time.

Anyway, I'm happy to say that I've managed to stay in the 130's for almost 9 weeks now. I say almost because last week I was WI at 140.2. I really think that was a normal fluctuation because I was 138.4 this week, and .2 can be anything. I only hope I can hold onto the loss after this weekend. We are going out with the kids for dinner tonight. I plan on the filet (5 set points) and a baked potato, salad dressing on the side, fork dip method. (The Hideaway....do you know it, Laurdee?)

Tomorrow we're going for breakfast, not a fancy place. I'm a bit worried because breakfast food at a restaurant can use up a whole day's points. I may see if I can get a one egg benedict for 8 pts. If not, maybe DH can share and order his breakfast in accordance.

The trouble is, it's also our anniversary (gulp, 40 years!) I have a suspicion that DH made reservations for dinner. I'm not sure, or I'd cancel tonight. Anyway if he did I'm really going to have to be careful. And, I'll really have to stick to just my target points the rest of my week til WI on Wednesday. And I find that soooo hard.

I really want to stay out of the 140s. I hadn't managed to get out of them for years since my original weight loss when I first joined. I just find it so hard for some reason to get to my WW goal of 132.

OK, that was more than a quick hello, I guess. I have a few things to do before I get ready to go to Shea's to see "A Chorus Line" this afternoon. It's a busy weekend! Have a great day, everyone.

Oh, Laurie, it's nice out now. Let's hope it holds and you can get out with your dgd and I won't need an umbrella for Shea's!

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

Oh have fun at Shea's! And, no I don't know the Hideaway!Where is it? As for the weather, good luck, it seems cooler now than earlier this morning, and the rain can't seem to make up it's mind!

Home from the grocery shopping, and now I'm (we're) eating lunch. got some light cleaning to do, and a nap would be nice!

Author unknown

Reporting to duty! :salut I have been preoccupied... OBSESSED - puppy hunting. Papillons are hard to find, and it looks like I'll be buying across the miles. A bit scary, so I have to do a LOT of homework!

DH thinks I am NUTS.. probably so. Brand new house with hardwood floors even in the Kitchen. I have 2 baths and laundry room tiled.. so I'll find a spot.

If I was working and stuff, I wouldn't think twice about getting a puppy, but I am home alone all day.. by myself and I might actually enjoy it. I know - the first few months will be terrible... and I have prepared myself as best as possible.

Okay - enough about the puppy. I 'll just quickly check in and say I am still doing pretty good. Had one day I used my flex points and I don't know why I think that is a bad thing after all these years! I haven't exercised today - DH is home and still babying me.. and now I am heading off to DINNER.. but I have a plan, and I'll be careful. I have almost all my Flex points left - I'll be fine.

Have a great night - sorry I have been slacking with posting again - just kick my butt! :bcb_drill:bcb_drill

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Denise, I had to google Papillon cause I had no idea...what a cute dog! Do they shed? Good luck! I'd probably get another one if it were up to me. Guess what...it's not! And, with OUR new hardwood floor in the kitchen, he'd NEVER allow a dog on that! But, he's my chef, so what can you do...can't live with him, can't live without him!

Author unknown

Hi Buddies,

A quick hello. Dh and I went car shopping this morning. Left at 8am and got back around 4. Of course we were just looking, but came home with a new vehicle. I knew that might happen.

I need to get groceries now and still have to get some exercise in. It's been an OP day.

Have a great OP evening buddies!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Reporting for duty!

I went to WI this morning and showed a 2.4 lb. loss! The computer (or operator) was all messed up and I was recorded as a 3.4 gain. eek! However, I know how to subtract and it was actually -2.4. I will have them correct it next week. That loss was for two weeks as I didn't go to WI last week. The chairs in our meeting are very hard on my back, so I waited until it was much better.

All is well with us. We are trying now to plan some trips. Gas prices are rising again...just in time for us to travel in our motorhome. Oh, well.....

Denise,

when I took one of my dogs to the vet on Thursday, the vet, who is also a friend, was holding a 6-mo. old Papillon. So cute!!!! The vet warned me not to touch as they are very owner protective and might bite if I tried to pet her. Although the vet isn't her owner, she was holding her & the Pap might have just decided I was a threat. But what an adorable little dog!

As a major dog-lover, I hope you fall in love with your puppy & make a lifetime commitment to him/her. Have you looked at any Papillon rescue groups? There are breed specific rescue groups all over the country. I have friends who have adopted from Bichon rescue and their dogs are absolutely marvelous! Here is a link to one rescue group in Jacksonville, Fl. http://www.papillonpalsrescue.com/ The rescue group will give you the truth about the dog and what you can expect. There are so many dogs who need homes! Good luck with finding the perfect addition to your family!

Jeni,

Major ouch on the airfare! Have you decided on a university?

Laurie,

I love your accountability log on the Daily. It definitely spoke to me & to what I had gone through for some time. Two years ago, I was 4 pounds from goal and retreated like it was going to hurt me if I reached it. Now, I get to lose those 4 + 23 more! Grrrr...maybe someday I will learn the lessons I need to learn.

Kimberley,

It sounds like you could use some roller skates lately to get to all your commitments! I hope you are doing better with your food allergies!

Trudie,

Congratulations on the new car! I hope it serves you well!

SusieKew,

Congratulations on maintaining your weight so well! Excellent! And, happy anniversary!

Cindy,

I hope you are feeling better today! Good job with your exercise!

Happy Saturday evening, Buddies!

Deedee

"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)

I am back for accountability. Dgd came over and I didn't get a chance to exercise until 9:15 pm. I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. THAT was a work out! :bcb_huh: I did it all, but boy are my abs weak. My pecks were sore from the BL bootcamp workout a couple days ago, but after the first few push ups they felt better.

This completes my one week exercise challenge. I did exercise 5 days this week as planned. Now I want to get back to my normal 3-4 days a week, no more slacking!

DeeDee~Congrats and that great loss!:bcb_up

Trudie

Happy Mothers Day! :wave:

My guys are all still either asleep or lying in bed right now. I'm the only one up and about! I believe DH has a plan to make pancakes for the kids for breakfast but none for me. Well, perhaps I'll get DH to make an oatmeal pancake for me and I'll splurge on some cashew butter & maple syrup!

I really have no idea what the plan is for today. The kids have coupons for a free meal at Boston Pizza from a reading program at school and I've been putting them off from going there for the past two months so I believe we've reached "last stand" territory. I'll choose between the spinach salad (minus bacon & mozzarella) or the broiled salmon filet. My sisters want to go too but one is working until dinner and the other can only do lunch. I'm not sure how this is all going to play out!! :crazy:

My parents are arriving back home today after being gone for the past month. They're at the outlet mall in Michigan right now and I gave them a list of things to pick up for me (including a Cuisinart Pressure Cooker if they can find one at a reasonable price-- I haven't opened the one I bought a couple of days ago at Wal-Mart yet) so if they don't want to come here for dinner, we'll likely head over there to pick up our loot and welcome them back.

I'd like to go on a hike/walk in the woods at some point today. I'll give the kids their choice of location so perhaps they won't whine so much!!

Have a great OP day everybuddy!! :salut

Trudie- Did you do all *three* levels last night?! Wow!! What kind of car did you get?

Deedee- Congrats on your loss!! The food stuff is still trial and error over here. I'm still having lots of headaches. It's allergy season so I have to factor that in there too.

Laura- I hope you had a good visit with DGD!

Denise- Good Luck puppy hunting! I'm *not* a puppy fan. We got our current dog at 2 years old from the Dog Guide program (she flunked out of leader dog training because she kept stealing food from her blind person). She came to us fully house & obedience trained!!

Susie- Good to hear from you!

Kimberley

Morning all!

Happy Mother's day to one and all!

Today's plan: sleep in past 6:00......check!

Finish getting ready for family......um, not yet!

Make 2 "Chicken Fajita Pizzas"....soon, not yet.

Relax....ah, can't wait!

Have a great one everyone!

(I'll get some exercise in there somewhere!)

:bcb_grin

Author unknown

Good Morning

Happy Mother's Day to all those for are Moms

After struggling deciding between 4 puppy's 2 boys and 2 girls, I made a deposit on a little girl! She is 6 weeks old, and will ship to me when she is 8 weeks old. She is in Pennsylvania, and the owner is actually going to fly her here and fly back home the same day. (with fantastic air-fair of $150.00!!) Here she is:

Laurie, DH does think I am crazy... but I am excited! They shed very lightly, if brushed once a week. They have no undercoat, no doggie smell and very smart (smartest of all toy breeds).

Trudie, I really have always hated car shopping until my last car - I knew exactly what I wanted (a Mini Cooper) and dealerships far and few between, and all sold at suggested retail. Even then, it seems to take the entire day to buy a new car - exhausting! I am not a car lover, but I love my Mini! It was fun buying - as I had to 'build it' and then wait for it to come "across the pond"! (from Oxford England). What kind of car did you end up with? I am sure you'll love it as it is always so nice to drive a new car! Kudos for getting your exercise in - so late at night! That's real dedication!

DeeDee, Congrats on the 2.4!! One week, two week - either way - fantastic! I did look at several rescue clubs, as several family members have wonderful dogs that were rescue dogs. I just didn't find a young enough Papillon, and maybe I am wrong.. but with our 7 yr old, I was afraid to get a dog whose background I didn't know. They are not really known to be a snappy breed, but I think it is important to socialize the dog, and get her use to lots of people.

SusieKew, CONGRATS on 40 years! :bcb_bravoGlad you checked in, and you sound like you're doing great staying in the 130's. I would like to reach 142, and learn to stay between 142-146. This week I weighed in at 146.5... but having trouble dropping the last few!

Kimberley, hope the kids treat you well today! You are always doing so many things with them! I too have never been a puppy fan, so I really thought long and hard about getting a puppy. I think a pet is good for children, and Austin (our boy) was a real deciding factor. Not that he'll do much with her - as I know the responsibility falls on ME! It's a lifetime commitment, vet visits, etc... LOL But, my life is pretty quiet now, and I am home all day myself, I think I actually love having a dog (but not going to love the puppy stage! :bcb_huh:)

Hope everyone enjoys their day. I am off to church and then I have no other plans. I know my 2 adult boys will be over to see me. :bcb_bigsm

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Oh, Denise, she's adorable! Now, what's her name going to be?

got the pizza's ready to pop into the oven. DH is out picking up MIL and my dad. DD #1 is picking the girls up from Sunday school. SIL is picking up dd#2. Then they'll all arrive at about the same time! As long as they're outta here by 2:30!! Oh, and I better offer to take dad to the cemetary, I was hoping he wouldn't want to go today, so I could go by myself.

OH oh, garage door opening...they're HERE!:bcb_huh:

Author unknown

Denise- She's a real cutie!! :bcb_smile As for the kids, well all I can say is that I personally prefer to *not* celebrate *any* occasions. I find that whenever I get my hopes up, the disappointment is harder to take than just having my expectations at zero where I can only be pleasantly surprised. Nathan came right downstairs and gave me his card which made me feel good because he was the only one who remembered on his own that it was mother's day! However, he certainly didn't put much thought or effort into it but I'll cut him some slack as he's not artistically inclined so getting him to draw a stick figure is about as much as he'll do. Lucas decided to make his funny for the amusement of his classmates so the card said things like "I love my mom because she is not vicious." Warms the cockles of the heart! And then Claire gave me the piece de resistance with her card, saying how she loves me even though I embarrass her all the time, talk to much and don't give her everything she wants. And then all three topped it off by complaining about having to go on a walk, talking about how mother's day is supposed to be a "fun day" (for them, I guess) and then Claire took the drama queen route and I called the walk off early. Oh, did I mention how we'd invited another family to join us on the walk so there were witnesses?

So, in a nutshell, if I just looked at today as Sunday I would call it par for the course. But if I have even one iota of hope that consideration or appreciation would peek through on Mother's Day, well, that's just not gonna happen. *rolleyes*

Oh yes, and I'm on duty tonight making dinner for my entire family, including my parents and my sisters. I called my sister at work (she works in a grocery store) and asked her to pick up some shredded lettuce so I could make tacos for them & the kids (since I knew they wouldn't want to eat the meatloaf that I was making for the "grown ups") and she even gave me attitude about having to buy lettuce when I'd bought *and* prepared EVERYTHING for the entire meal for everyone!! :bcb_down

Okay, I'm ready for tomorrow to be a "regular" day. My birthday is at the end of this month and I'm glad Claire's been invited to a friend's birthday party that night so we can just not celebrate the day at all. I'll go out for lunch with DH while the kids are at school and then buy myself something at some point!! LOL :bcb_grin

Kimberley

Aw, Kimberly, sounds like a rough day all around. Here's hoping MONDAY is better!

Listen...*** it's QUIET here! they're ALL gone! Ahhhh, music to my ears! And, dad doesn't want to go to the cemetery, so I'm on my own. wish it was warmer out, (it's freezing!), cause I'd like to sit and talk to my mom, but I'll just go, say "hello" and get back home!:bcb_blush

As for the rest of my day? Whatever I want to do! I got 2 nice tops from dh, though I think at least 1 of them is too big (yeah!), 2 scratch off lottery tickets from one dd, but alas, didn't win. A gift certificate to our favorite restaurant (Libro's~ that's for SusieKew) from my younger dd. MIL gave me a picture frame, but she didn't remember buying it.

Lunch was delish...only the pizza crust burned on the bottom...however I was the only one complaining! And, dessert...a lemon (no-bake) cheesecake (all WW friendly, natch)..was delish, too! We had a nice lunch!

OK, gonna go to the cemetery now, and then I'll come home and sew/quilt for a bit! Ahhhhhhhhh~~~~:salut

Author unknown

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my first Mother's Day without my mother. Although I have had a few moments of sadness, I am celebrating the wonderful woman and mother she was.

My three dogs (with a wee bit of help from my DH) gave me the most adorable card! It shows the back 1/2 of the dog sitting down with the tail hanging down the card. Under it it says, "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" Inside it says that it is from the little kids in fur coats. So precious!

I haven't heard from our sons yet, but I'm sure I will. I feel a bit like Kimberley. Having had too many disappointing holidays because of my expectations, I really don't hold any at all for most holidays now. I can just appreciate the day for its meaning.

Denise, oh, my gosh!!!! What an adorable puppy! She has beautiful markings! I love the puppy stage except for cleaning up after them until they are house-trained. I wish you a long, happy life together! Oh, and thank you for the congratulations!

Kimberley, it sounds like you are dealing with lots of frustration today. I hope you get to relax and just enjoy some time to yourself!

Laurie, enjoy your "me" time! Your lunch sounded delicious to me!

Trudie, thank you! I'm sure you got some extra exercise with dgd as well as with the Jillian tape. Congratulations on fulfilling your exercise commitment!

Have a wonderful day!

Deedee

"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)

DeeDee, that first mom's day without them is hard. August will be 3 years that my mom is gone..I can't believe it's that long already. I just got home from the cemetery, truthfully, it's the first time I've gone alone. Usually, my dad goes with me. it was too cold out there for me to stay long, but it did give me a peaceful feeling. I miss her so much....

Author unknown

Laura & Deedee- Thanks for the support and ((((hugs))) about not having your mothers with you anymore. DH & the kids watched a movie downstairs. I didn't want to watch it so I went out for a nice long walk and rebooted my attitude. I'm good to go make dinner now! :bcb_up

Kimberley

Happy Mother's Day! And those of you who are having a rocky go of it, I've felt that way sometimes in the past, but have to say things have gotten better as they've become adults. I don't expect or want big gifts, but they let me know they love and appreciate me in how they treat me. And they do pay attention to the day. So, there is hope.

My eating plan went a little awry last night. Turns out DH's dinner plans were for last night, not tonight, and he was told to cancel them because our dinner out with the kids was really a small party they planned for us. (Laurie, The Hideaway is on Division St. in North Tonawanda where the old Muscareil's Bakery was). They didn't invite very many, keeping it small, and many of them couldn't come, but we had a very nice time with a handful of those closest to us. Unfortunately there was a cloud hanging over me. My only brother recently went in the hospital and couldn't be there. They have determined he has either a stone or a mass in his pancreas. He will be scoped and biopsied (if it's not a stone) tomorrow. So, any prayers would be appreciated.

Where my WW plans went differently than I planned last night was they had ordered me prime rib. Not near as low in points as filet. I ate it, loved it, and had wine, and I'm moving on. Fortunately, we canceled our breakfast out today, and we all had breakfast here. I ate one egg, one slice of toast, one slice of bacon. Much lower than Eggs Benedict. No lunch as we were visiting my brother. Now I will figure out a reasonable dinner, although I'll have to be careful because I'm starving.

I can identify with those of you missing your mother today. I don't have to buy cards for Mother's day any more, but it was so painful for years when I had to pick one out for MIL. It's hard to believe my mother's been gone for 25 years. Holidays in general can be hard, unanswered expectations and missing loved ones. I'm always glad when they're over too.

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

Hi Buddies,

It's been a busy day. I just put a pot of 1 point chili on, and now I am relaxing.

We bought a black, Toyota Camry. It's a nice little car. I think we will be happy with it.

Kimberley~NO! I didn't do all 3 levels. This is the first time I did the DVD and I did level one. I am not real sore except for my pects.

Denise~That dog is adorable! I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy her.

DeeDee~That's great to celebrate your mother!:bcb_smile

Laurie~Chicken fajita pizza sounds delish! Sounds like you've had a busy day.

SusieKew~Nice to have you check in!

Have a great OP evening buddies.

Trudie

Good Evening!

I had a busy, but nice weekend. DH and I had a date yesterday and saw Star Trek and had dinner out. I made great choices at the restaurant, but I'm not happy with how much popcorn I ate at the movie. I usually smuggle in my own, but I wasn't home when it was time to go, and I forgot to ask DH to make some for me before he picked me up. The movie was fantastic and I'm not at all a Star Trek fan - I've seen the show maybe a total of 5 times in my entire life.

Denise - Your new baby is adorable!

Kimberley - My day was far from perfect. All I really wanted was a little "me" time. I had a grand total of 1 hour late this afternoon, although I did stretch my shower time out (way out) this morning so I could polish my toe nails. :bcb_grin Between helping with "my" pancake breakfast, emptying the DW, doing some laundry and having to do most of the work at a BBQ for 20 this afternoon, it was hardly restful! LOL

Trudie - Congratulations on the new car! The chili sounds good; I'll have to make a pot this week. You know, I've always been impressed with how far you run, but last night it really hit me just how far it is. We left one of the cars at DD's dance school yesterday, but didn't realize it until after the kids went to bed. DH decided to jog to the car and drive it home at 9:30 last night. The distance turned out to be 4.25 miles and I couldn't believe how long it took him to run it. I have a new appreciation for what you seem to effortlessly do! BTW, he's really hurting tonight. :bcb_wink3

Deedee - ((((hugs)))) Hope your day turned out ok.

Laurie and SusieKew - Sounds like you each had great days! :bcb_happy

SK - prayers going out for your brother.

Cindy~Good for you and DH having a date! Popcorn is a hard one to stop once I have started. Good job on your choices at dinner! So your DH went for a little run huh?:bcb_smile

Trudie

Kimberly- Sorry mday didn't go so great. Tomorrow is a new day ;)--Dh was wondering how the job situation in Canada is? He says we should consider a move out of the U.S.

Laurdee- It sounds like you had a fun day. I hope you enjoyed it.

Denise- That dog is so cute!

Trudie- Congrats on the new car!

Susie- I'll pray for your brother. I hope everything goes well.

Deedee- Doggy card sounds cute. I think I've decided on TX State. I'm applying to UT just to see if I get accepted and if I do I'll way the options, but all the job reqs say you need college teaching experience and TX state has that UT doesn't.

I have been offplan all weekend. I have lost and gained that 3.4 lbs. back this week! In a way I'm okay with the 3.4 not going away, because in reflection I've cut portion sizes not changed eating habits and I know that lingering 3.4 is going to force some change. On the other hand, I'm at my wit's end as my final measurements have to be in this week which is a constant reminder that 500 people are going to be staring at me in that big blob of ivory creme puff and im not sure which is puffier me or the dress.

On another note, DM is mad at me b/c I didn't go home today (6 hours one way). I know that it's mother's day, but when I was at home and most years I was in college we never celebrated. I would usually buy or make a card or gift and my parents race, so they went to the race track. Last year, we had a huge cookout that my mother attempted to make me miss church to attend. I arrived 30 min. late as I refused to miss church and lived about 45 minutes from her at the time. I assumed that this was because my siblings and I had all just moved home. This year we were all gone again. I bought a card on monday night and was planning to mail it. Thankfully, I didn't have time. The card had a cartoon kid on the front and said if I had an extra million $ you'd get more than a card from me. You open it up and big post card pops out and says you'd get a post card from Hawaii. Wed. night I got a txt message saying she was having a party on Sat. I assumed it was a mass mail, since I didn't think she would wait until Wed. night to tell me she wanted me home on Saturday. Thursday evening I get a txt that says she's expecting us there. DH had to work on Saturday (to earn ot for India while the company has projects). We share a car. I pointed this out and she said to tell him to take the bus. The issue became a txt battle and she was pissed off that I didn't give in. I called today to say happy mother's day and we got in a fight about an unrelated issue and she hung up on me. I love my mom. I know she means well, but she is so unreasonable! The worse part is the thought that she is absolutly unreasonable never crosses her mind! She said she came to my communion (that I told her about one year prior) so I should come home for mday. I just don't know how to deal with her! I've prayed for a long time that if we couldn't get along we could at least be at peace.

blk-weight.png