Health Discovery Network
jmitch1965

WW Online from anyone using it.

Dropped WW about a year ago, was close to goal and figured I could lose the rest on my own.

After undoing much of my progress I'm going to re-join again. Thinking of doing it online this time, but don't know much about it.

How does weigh in work? I never really used the meetings. Not sure if the fact of online being "faceless" would reduce the feeling of being held accountable? Has anyone run into that?

I had used the Core program, but I see that is either gone or changed. And what is the "Momentum" program? Details on the WW web site are vague. I had liked core as it did not involve tracking points for the most part.

Thanks,

Joel

Guest BeanBlossom

Core still exists in a form, but Momentum is the most current plan and pretty much combines both. I get the monthly pass of meetings and online and I prefer that. I think online would be better than nothing but meetings definately help for accountability for me.

I know there are some folks who only use BCB. So I think it depends on how honest you are with yourself. If you're going to get off track then go to meetings. I would at least spend the 15 bucks or whatever and go to one meeting to have the program re-explained before starting online.

Hope that helps! Welcome back :)

I do WW online and love it, with BCB for accountability...but, you can't achieve lifetime online, only get that by attending meetings. When I'm closer to goal, I'm pretty sure I'll sign up for meetings again.

kd

Kathy

sw= 258 cw=231 gw=141

Guest badmoonrising

I have to say, the meetings are very important to me to stay accountable - I have a nasty tendency to go OffP if I know I'm not having my Tuesday WI. But they are expensive, so if you found you didn't really go much before then I guess trying online only might be a good idea! If you try to post on BCB a lot, then that might help with feeling accountable to someone.

Anyway, welcome back to WW and BCB!

~ Sophie

I am doing the WW on line, because of the extras. I am not a public dieter, so I do not go to the meetings. It is almost if I fail one week I am letting more than myself down. Silly I know. I have friends who swear they cannot stay on program without them. Maybe they right. For now I just do this from home.

Kathie