Health Discovery Network
unique2me

brownies

Hi out there

At one time I got a recipe off this site & I've lost it. It used brownie mix & added water for individual 1 point brownies. Does anyone remember this? They were so good if you had a chocolate attack. Please post the recipe if you have it

I couldn't pinpoint exactly what you were asking but I did find these.

This one is 1/2 point per piece

http://www.ehow.com/how_2101633_brownie-worth-point.html

I also found a recipe that says to mix together 1 Tbs of brownie mix and 1 Tbs of Fat free yogurt (any flavor) in a Dixie cup and place in microwave for one minute. Instant chocolate fix for one point!

Also, if you use unsweetened applesauce instead of oil and eggwhites instead eggs with the full brownie mix you can produce 1-2 point brownies.

Hope this helped.

:bcb_up

"People used to describe me as having nice eyes. Now I'm the one with the big butt." ;)

Guest Kassie_I

Also, if you use unsweetened applesauce instead of oil and eggwhites instead eggs with the full brownie mix you can produce 1-2 point brownies.

Hope this helped.

:bcb_up

Ok, so if I go buy a package of betty crocker brownie mix and prepare it like this they are 1-2 points per serving? about how many serving to a package?

It depends on the brownie mix. You have to be very careful to look at the before mixed calories. The serving size is a normal brownie. (2.5" x 2.5").

"People used to describe me as having nice eyes. Now I'm the one with the big butt." ;)