Health Discovery Network
icinglady1

Oroweat Sandwich Thins =1pt

I just found these at Top Foods! they are 100% whole wheat, No high fructose corn syrup, 5 gr fiber, 0 trans fats and delicious too :)

Calories = 100

Fat= 1g

Serv Size: 1 roll (this is like a flat hamburger bun)

Sugars=2g

protein=5g

Servings per package=8

I've been using these this week for my sandwiches :bcb_up

Be your own best friend every day.

I saw an ad for these and wondered if they tasted good ! I'll have to try them. I usually use Thomas' English Muffins, Light, Multigrain.

Woodland

SW: 197 / CW: 141 / GW 135

:bcb_march One Day at a Time !!

Here, in Ohio, they go by Arnold Sandwich Thins. I have had the whole wheat, multigrain and white, all are delicious. Have not found the rye yet but would love to try it. These also freeze beautifully, so feel free to stock up when you find them.

They are great for your Boca burgers, make a tasty pizza snack and a very good PBJ. So glad these are available so abundantly here now. They used to hard to find because EVERYONE was buyng them up as fast as they came in.

I'm going to look at Walmart today, I'll let you know.

Nope, couldn't find them at Walmart.

Woodland

I like the Arnold Sanwhich Thins a lot but I was disappointed to see Sucralose in the ingredient list.

With perseverance, even the snail made it to the ark - Charles H. Spurgeon

weight.png

Hello buddies. I just received a call from a very nice gentleman who is the Oroweat product rep for the state of Utah. My email inquiry regarding the arrival of the Oroweat Sandwich Thins in Utah was forwarded to him, and he actually personally responds to all of those inquiries! I was floored.

Anyway, the new is that they will be in stores in Utah around the 27th of July. That's the date for both northern and southern Utah and they will be carried by Smiths, Albertson's, Lin's and Costco.

WOOOHOOOO!

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march

These are great! I use them for toast, sandwiches, burgers, breakfast sandwiches, pizza snacks, etc.....

I love these,and I have never liked any of the whole wheat or whole grain breads that I have tried.

I love the Arnold sandwich thins. I don't know if they're the same thing or not. I've had the multigrain, wheat, and white. Like another poster, I'd love to try the rye flavor, but I have yet to see those. I've found these at both Wal-Mart and Kroger stores.

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)

They have them at our bakery outlet store...where everything is near expiration date. So I LOAD up on them (to freeze) when I get by there. :bcb_up

LOVE these! :salut:bcb_bigsm

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Arnold Sandwich Thin's are also available in Ohio at Meijer stores and a friend found them at Big Lots. (go figure...)

Cindy

I find the Arnold's sandwich thins at Stop and Shop and Key Food here in New York City. When they are on sale, I stock up and they do freeze quite well.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

I have used these for some time now and just love them. I was surprised when someone mentioned sucralose in them, so I went to read my label. I have the Orowheat brand and it does not list sucralose on the ingredient list, it does list sugar. I buy Orowheat products as they are HFCS free, and would have been saddened to find sucralose in them. So, maybe these other brands are a similar product but are not the same product with a different name. I purchase mine almost anywhere, the Mrs. Bairds Bread store, wal-mart, kroger, albertsons, Tom Thumb.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Thought I'd add my thoughts on Oroweat Sandwich Thins. I love them too. I don't eat sandwiches often anymore but when I do I always use them. They are great with scrambled eggs too. I have also turned them inside out and made grilled cheese with ff cheese also good for hamburgers.

Kathy

Over goal and not happy

I use these for everything!! Want a pizza? Toast a sandwich thin and add pizza sauce and toppings, put in microwave to heat through. Need crackers in my soup? Toast a thin and break into my soup bowl. Makes a GREAT PB&J sandwich using the powdered peanut butter and sugar free jelly. Great as a burger bun for my salmon patties or my Boca burgers. Perfect for a sandwich. When toasted, add a few sprays of ICBINB for a mock English Muffin or as the "biscuit" for a breakfast sandwich. I LOVE these things! They pretty much have them everywhere here now but the cheapest I have found is at Sam's.