Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

Activity today, Saturday June 27th

Yard work--weeding hedge trimming...not sure how long...trimmed hedges til I cut the electric cord with the trimmer:bcb_cry:(AGAIN!!!!!)

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Yard work--weeding hedge trimming...not sure how long...trimmed hedges til I cut the electric cord with the trimmer:bcb_cry:(AGAIN!!!!!)

You might want to consider those man-powered trimmers--no cords to cut :bcb_huh:

Kathy Smith Body Basics aerobic video from 1985. I'm really starting to like those old-school workout videos! :bcb_happy (of course, I have the knowledge to adapt/avoid some of the dangerous moves in those videos, too)

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

You might want to consider those man-powered trimmers--no cords to cut :bcb_huh:
sounds intriguing, does it come with a.....man????:bcb_grin

Kathy Smith Body Basics aerobic video from 1985. I'm really starting to like those old-school workout videos! :bcb_happy (of course, I have the knowledge to adapt/avoid some of the dangerous moves in those videos, too)
Hmmm, what dangerous moves, like moon walking? or break dancing????:bcb_wink3:bcb_grin

OOh, I have too much time on my hands tonight!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Hmmm, what dangerous moves, like moon walking? or break dancing????:bcb_wink3

Well, some of the choreography will cause me to break something while I'm dancing!!

:bcb_grin

OOh, I have too much time on my hands tonight!

You think??? :bcb_grin

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut