Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Ready2StepUp

How do I figure this point situation out?

Ok my question is this...at 130 i ate a granola bar worth 4pts then at 430 again I had the same granola bar worth 4pts. Now I know when you double a serving of something you dont nec just double the points sometimes it could be more sometimes less...That whole 2+2 doesnt always equal 4 thing...In this case I ate a total of 8pts in granola bar but if I double all the values since I doubled the serving it comes out to be 7pts. My question really is this...do I double the serving and count the granola bars as 7pts or because i had one at 130 and the ther at 430 do I just count them as seperate and count it as 8pts?? Do I count them seperate because I didnt nec have double the serving in one sitting? Thanks so much! :salut I have been totally OP I just dont want to mess up on a little thing like this...Thanks so much again...

:bcb_march

You have already burnt off those calories.

Just typing this question you have earned an activity point. :bcb_LOL:

Seriously, you will make yourself crazy thinking about this stuff that way. Relax, enjoy your food and give yourself a break.

Pick whichever measurement fits your sensibilities and just do it the same way consistantly.

For me I would count it as 8. But this is your Granola Bar.:bcb_wink3

One point aint what got me fat.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Personally, if I eat two servings at two different times, I count them as separate, like with yours, counting 4 points each time. But if I eat two servings at the same time, I will usually add up all the nutritionals and take the points from that, mostly if there is an extreme difference. For example with canned beans. The ones I eat are 160 cals, 6 grams of fibre and 0.5 grams of fat for 1/2 a cup. So that's two points, but if I ate a full cup in one sitting it would come out to 6 points! So I just stick with 1/2 a cup with some WW toast!

weight.png

SW: 148.5

CW: 128.6

GW: 120