Health Discovery Network
WWCarol

2nd Week Weigh-In This Morning

And altogether I have lost: 3.1!

For choosing to lose 1 1/2 pounds a week, I'm right-on-target. :bcb_grin

2.6 the first week; .5 the next. :salut

I'm keeping up with thedailyplate tracking of food and exercise. It's got a cool weight graph, too, so I've given up my paper weight chart. (I do record all weight gains/losses on my paper calendar in my MBR closet as back-up.):salut

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! :bcb_happy (I kept Peg's thought in mind: to be happy with a 1-lb loss this week; I'm happy with a .5 loss! :bcb_happy)

This week, I'm choosing to lose another 1 1/2 pounds. And my behavior goals are the same. :salut Track with a reliable method; eat mainly filling-foods; and get in my 9 GHG.:salut

Make It GREAT, Buddies ~

:wave:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Congrats to you! Glad the program is working for you. I'm watching your progress as inspiration to move over to Core/SiFi. I'm still trying to figure out how to give up some of my "go to" foods that aren't Core so I'll have points for bread, condiments, etc.

Keep it going!!!

Juli

------------------------------------------

SW 220 CW 195 GW 140

25 pounds lost as of 8/17/09

First 10% - 8/3/09 bye, bye 22 pounds forever!!!

Thank you, Juli! :bcb_smile

Hey, if you want any help...just ask. :bcb_smile We've got a wealth of information on here about substitutions, and changing your tastebuds, etc. :bcb_bigsm

I just found Oroweat Multi-grain Sandwich Thins and they make a great sandwich! I've been having one "bun" about every day! 100 calories, 1 g. fat, 5 g. fiber = 1 POINT!

Yesterday made homemade hummus and vegetable sticks for one of my snacks.

I am eating very well, I'll tell you! :bcb_grin

Carol great job. Shows you how far a bit of planning can take you. Mazel Tov.

peg

Way to go Carol! You said you would bust this plateau and you really did. Talk about inspiration!

Leesa

HW: 259.6

CW: 161.6

Mini GW: 199.0 met 1/25/08

Next GW: 175 met 5/26/08

Next GW: 150

Inch by inch, it's a cinch!

Carol, this is really "blowing" the "you can't control your rate of weight loss" idea! So you are "planning" to lose 1.5 per week by using "thedailyplate". I mean, they work that out for you, right? Based on the information you provide about yourself? That is REALLY cool and it is obviously REALLY working!!! And that is because you are DOING what you NEED TO DO to make it work!!!:bcb_up:bcb_bravo

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Yes. You enter: height, weight, age, weight goal (you can even choose to gain weight:bcb_wink3), and activity level.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks, won't it! I'll be watching The Trend...:bcb_up

I'm having trouble getting activity in during this high heat (105 today :bcb_yuck: ); it just means I eat less. We should be back under 100 degrees by Saturday. Can't wait! :bcb_bigsm

You are doing great Carol!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Great job Carol!

I started to use the daily plate site, too, just to see how much I was eating!

It is quite interesting. I was way on the low side! Which works great for losing for me.

Keep up the good work!

weight.png

weight.png

Same with me, Soya.

Some days I just couldn't eat enough (no appetite with the heat) and my weight would go up as an effect...:bcb_huh:

So it's great on so many counts. :bcb_smile:salut

I was really enjoying the WW's online tracker, but then couldn't justify the monthly expense (for right now). I really like how most foods I eat are already in the system, or I can find a great "comparable". :salut