Health Discovery Network
Chihuahua-lily

How many points does one Tbs of Honey count for?

and also I would like to know about the homepage that has all the food in points please. I lost it.

Thanks in advance...

Lily:bcb_march

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Hey Lily I found this points calculator on the web, hope it is accurate. It is useful when you can read labels and fill in the spaces. But not so good for fresh foods etc.

http://www.calculatorcat.com/free_calculators/weight_watchers_calculator.phtml

1 TBSP, of honey has 1 point according to my little WW booklet. Not bad, mmm..I think I will spread it real thin on toast in the morning!:bcb_smile

weight.png

5'2" eyes a green :)

Thank you coconut! But I thought CW gave me another site where you could find all kinds if fruit and fresh items... Hope he reads this post. Thanks for the Honey answer anyways!

I love my honey in natural yogurth with fresh apples and granola. It's soooo yummy. :)

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

I just googled the phrase Weighter Points list - foods

This is the first one. I don't know anything about it so double check just to be sure.

CW

http://quiddity.cc/rachel/diet/wwfoods.htm

here is the whole google search...there were only 549,000 hits.:ugh:

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS322&q=weight+watcher+points+list+of+foods&aq=0&oq=Weight+Watcher+Points+List&aqi=g3

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Thanks CW....and yes I think it was you that gave some adress to a lady that was asking about apples not long ago. Anyway! Thanks :) BTW what does "alec guy" mean? And you are smart for sure...lol

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

I took a tablespoon of honey and drizzled it on my toast this morning. However, it soaked in before I had a chance to spread it, so there were only about two places with honey, the rest dry..lol..

I had a good giggle about "smart alec" I am sure you have something in your language that means the same. It is like "smarty pants', or someone who is being sarcastic and teasing. You are a precious jewel Lily. :)

Being married into a Hawaiian family there are so many different sayings too. My husband in his pidgin english will say, "da udder rest". (Meaning the rest of whatever he is talking about) even though he is speaking English, when my family visits I often have to translate.:bcb_grin

party0010.gif

This guy makes me want to eat a banana.

weight.png

My best friend had a Grandmother from 'The Old Country' that would advise us (when we were single) to "find a girl with a good round back". She meant, 'Find a girl with a good background'.

Alec:bcb_bigsm

That is a good one!

My mate knew about my "round back" when we got together, and still loves me ....:bcb_grin

As for the other "round parts", thanks to WW they are getting less round.

I think Alec is a good name for you.

back to work....got to quit goofing off over here.

anim_26.gif

weight.png

So, I understand it is a phrase you have right?... Or is it your real name Alec?

OMG! I'm so confused but glad for the info I got from you guys!

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

So, I understand it is a phrase you have right?...

That is right but I'm too much of one to let it pass without running it into the ground. :bcb_bigsm

CW

Smart alec

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Smart Alec (disambiguation).

A "smart alec" or "smart aleck" is a person regarded as obnoxiously self-assertive and an impudent person. The term "smart arse" is more commonly used in the United Kingdom.

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

If you have Bolthouse Farms yogurt based dressings in your area. They are a good choice. They have a salsa ranch and cilantro avocado that are delicious. Not sure what the points are now because they have all changed, but under the older programs, they were very low points.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018