Health Discovery Network
Guest sodacracker

Vitamix -Pros and Cons?

I did not succumb to peer pressure as far as the pc was concerned right away. It took me a while to finally get one. I now do not know how I got along without one. I want to see if I can convince DD that she needs a pc as I do not know what I am going to do when I fly to CO Sept 22. I will be there until Oct. 3. Mine is a 7 quart and it would be nice to have a bigger one. Maybe someday. As far as other kitchen gadgets that I have and love is my blender, immersion blender, George Foreman grill, food processor, Vidalia chop wizard and vacuum sealer. I got my vacuum sealer in 2004 and it is now broke so I have to get a new one. After that my next purchase will be a Cusinart ice cream maker where I do not have to use ice. I have 2 crock pots but plan to get rid of one of them. That will give me more room to store one of my small appliances. I do have a place for my George Foreman in the cupboard. I do need to find a place for my other small appliances or at least some of them. I do have a lot of counter space but it looks cluttered. I need to see about cleaning out a shelf in my very small pantry to put all the bags of dried beans I have now that are sitting on the counter.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

In case anyone is interested...

My friend posted this on Facebook today:

Aram Sohigian: OKAY FUTURE VITA-MIX USERS!! I just recieved my affiliate code and it is "06-004434". Just use that when you order your Vita-Mix from their website and you'll get FREE SHIPPING! It will also give me a little commission and I thank you for that! You can either phone, email or order over the internet but don't forget the code!

I did not try it, so I don't know if it works or not. I'm just passing along the information.

Donna

SW 310

GOAL 12/4/07

Proud to a Vegan WW.

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan

"Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer

"Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall

"The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman