Health Discovery Network
Blackbeard

Two years in

I was remiss in not posting anything in honor of my two-year anniversary of following the WW plan, which happened last week. Just for kicks, here's a couple of pics of my results thus far.

Me at the start of WW, 295 pounds.

Aug_07_295_front.jpg

Aug_07_295_side.jpg

Me today, 113 pounds lighter.

8-24-09_182_1.jpg

8-24-09_182_2.jpg

flex_really_tiny.jpg FLEX since 8/21/07 | MO Platoon member #11 | See my slideshow

weight.png

Guest LostButNowAmFound

WOW!!!!! You look great!!! I just came back from MIA and your before n after pics totally have me motivated more than ever!!! :bcb_up

Wow, you look great. Congratulations.:bcb_up It's time I update my pics too. I have been thinking about that lately.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I'm going to have to amend my comments in the past and say that I agree with your friends telling you that they can't see how you've got 30lbs left to lose. Honestly, I don't see it. You look great!! (But I shouldn't say that as I've let the same comments mess with my head. So, keep up the great work! :bcb_bravo )

Kimberley

BB - great job! And from a guy that has ff hot dogs for breakfast. That's why you are such an inspiration to me! You look fantabulous!:bcb_up

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march

Have you considered submitting your story to WW Maazine for their Success Stories section?

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march

WOW WOW WOW!!

You look amazing!! You can hardly even tell it's the same person in those pictures!! Your hard work and dedication has certainly paid off!!

~Amy~

Quit Smoking: 10/1/12 ~ For the last time!!

Guest ShrinkingKaren

What an amazing two year journey! Thank you for sharing the photos with us. You definitely inspire me to keep at it.

I agree with Ginger; I bet WW magazine would feature your amazing success!

:bcb_bravo

WOW!!! You look Great!!

Keep up the work. You truly are an inspiration. Your success and pictures motivated me to stay with the plan as you have shown it works!! Again, Congratulations!!:bcb_bravo:kickbutt:

Starting Weight - 212

Current Weight - 212

Goal Weight - 160

weight.png

:bcb_bravo AND DOUBLE :bcb_bravo

That is a wonderful accomplishment !!!

:salut:salut:salut from all of us buddies.

Claudia

SW 205.2 (7-28-05), 200.2 (6-18-09)

10% (2-2-06 & 10-1-09) Yes, twice now:headover:

CW 175.8 (10-22-09) :)

GW 160

------Practice like a champion today, and practice like a champion tomorrow, and soon you won't have to practice "like" a champion, but rather "as" a champion. :strong:

I was remiss in not posting anything in honor of my two-year anniversary of following the WW plan, which happened last week. Just for kicks, here's a couple of pics of my results thus far.

Me at the start of WW, 295 pounds.Me today, 113 pounds lighter.

I'm just curious, did you have any problems with excess skin? I have read on different boards that some people don't have this problem. We were on vacation I did meet a woman that lost well over 100 lbs and she needed surgery to remove it.

:wave: ~*~ Amy

Guest qdesq

I think you look awesome such and inspiration!

I am sorry that I am a month late in seeing this post but WOW. My jaw just hit the floor. BB, you look GREAT!

I remember when you first started on WW and BCB and were ultra dedicated and motivated. Neither of those have waned at all and your progress is a prime example!

KEEP IT UP BUDDY! :bcb_up:bcb_up:bcb_up:bcb_up

*Melissa*

SW- 177

CW- 143 *
Lifetime Member - 8/13/08 - GETTING BACK THERE

"Adding calories to a bad day will not make it any better!!"

sorry to intrude, but this question is such a great one. After many years of being around WW, I, too have seen many who needed surgery to remove excess skin, and many who did not. Although I would have thought, in the beginning, that the younger members would not need it, so that age correlated with how much loose skin there is, I have come to find that's not always the standard. More and more, I think that part of the secret is eating enough protein, and part of the secret seems to be losing it slowly and exercising faithfully while losing the weight. Of course, there are no guarantees, but I have seen that type of behavior seem to make a measurable difference.:bcb_smile