Health Discovery Network
Dublinlad

First day back on Weight Watchers!!!

Hi all,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a 29 year old man hailing from Dublin in I weigh 14 stone and 8lbs. Today is my first day on weight watchers.

I have been struggling with my weight for a long time now and have finally had enough of it. I have a wardrobe full of clothes that does not fit me anymore, I am paranoid about my weight everywhere I go (especially nights out with the lads).

I am doing WW on my own and not going to the classes, for financial reasons. I think I can do it on my own with the help of people here. I have a personnal goal that I would like to get down to 12 stone by Christmas day. I realise that I should be only setting small goals for every month but in the BIG picture, this is what I want. Do you think this is realistic and can I get down to that by Christmas???

I am allowed 29 WW points per day at the moment. I plan on just focussing to the diet for the first week or so and then starting the daily exercise to help booster the weight loss. I drink 2 litres of water per day and will continue this as I always have done it.

Thanks in advance for all the advice and help I will NEED over next few months !

Dublinlad

:welcome:You can do it!! One question, what amount of weight = 1 stone? Pardon my ignorance, but I have never heard weight expressed that way.

Starting Weight: 212

Current Weight : 212

Goal Weight: 150

weight.png