Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

Activity Today, Friday Sept 11

Almost one hour of spinning using my new bike and trainer. GREAT workout!:salut

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

I have been so disappointed in my spinning instructor. He just isn't into it anymore and the workouts are mediocre. I get a decent workout but sit there thinking I couldve just done elliptical and listened to MY music (don't usually like his music either can you tell). Luckily next week is another instructor, they alternate some weeks. He is really out of shape and unmotivated so he doesn't push us! i don't get up at 4:50 am to not be pushed. ok vent is over!

this is what I wrote in the daily so I'll repeat it here. But I did get a decent workout, just not as good as I could have

Sue

163 SW/164 CW/145 GW

That's really a shame Sue! I'd be VERY upset if I showed up in the wee hours for spin class and felt the instructor wasn't into it!!! Our spin instructors vary a lot, and I don't like some of them, but luckily I like the early morning ones (which is when I go...though I haven't been to spinning for a while...but I assume I'll be back during the winter months)...

Lynn

Did all my (broken) arm PT exercises (weight lifting, push ups etc.) and my new back related exercises (stretching and some strength things).

Lynn

30 min walk w. DDog

Ninka

Back to loosing a few lbs over goal...

Finding the perfect balance...one meal at the time...

I can do it!