Health Discovery Network
mommie23boys

Finding points for recpies

Does anyone know how to find points 4 recipes w/out using mastercook? I have a lot of recipes I would like 2 get point values 4. Thanks 4 help n advance.

Shondell

heavest 311 (pregnant w/twins)

SW:260

CW:

Total Lost

why don't you just try calculating the points for each ingredient, then add them up and then divide by the number of servings?

For example

5 servings

3 egss (6)

2 c ff milk (4)

total 10 points/5 servings = 2 pts per serving

Lifetimer for life!

wecanbegintofeed.blogspot.com

I believe sparkpeople.com lets you do recipes similar to etools. It doesn't calculate points but will give you the nutritional info you need to calculate them.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

If you have a Weight Watchers eTools account...they have an AWESOME recipe builder. You type in all of the ingredients. Then you tell it how many servings this meal is. And it does all of the math for you.

It nice because you can tweak it too. If you're making an old lasagna recipe, and it comes out that each slice is like 9 points...you can make the serving size smaller, substitute ingredients, remove ingredients, etc. until the recipe yields a satisfactory points-per-serving amount! It's a really neat tool. :bcb_smile Good luck!