Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Ready2StepUp

Zero point Foods allowed per day??? HELP please!

Ok ladies and gents question here...How many non vegetable zero point items do you allow yourself a day? For example...Condiments, dressings, spray butter, crystal light/propel drink packets, syrups, etc...you get my drift...Have any of your team leaders told you to limit this zero point non veggies items to a certain amount per day? I have never attended meetings but I had a friend that did and she said her team leader told her to limit these zero point servings to 5 per day. What are your thoughts? Should I be doing that? Is there a number you were told by WW or team leaders? Should you really count these zero point condiments that arent vegetables?...I am wondering this because even though they are zero I know after time things add up just like if you double a serving of something thats 2pts it not all the time is 4pts sometimes its 3 or 5 or whatever. So please any thoughts information about this is greatly appriciated! Thank you ahead!

:bcb_march