Health Discovery Network
Guest hilhillrn

Back on WW, but new here!

Guest hilhillrn

Hey everyone! My name is Hilary and this is my 3rd time on WW. I just signed up on WW Online today. I am back on WW because I got pregnant, had my baby girl (who is 9 months old), and well, I still have 20 lbs to lose before I get back to pre-prego weight... which is why Im here! I found this message board on google. So I hope to stick around! :)

Welcome hilhillrn. This is a great place to be. I'm fairly new also (I've been a lurker for a while) and I can tell you that there are a lot of wonderful, supportive people here. We're all in the same boat and can help each other out. So keep posting!

Melinda

Melinda :headover::jump_jack :bcb_march

I am slowly relearning to disconnect my weight and value, and that to me is huge.......BCB Hanna :salut

weight.png

Welcome Hilary! I also do WW online and found the support here was really the missing ingredient!

Read the different groups and I'm sure you'll find one that you "click" with!

Again, welcome!

kd

Kathy

sw= 258 cw=231 gw=141

I just want to say welcome! WW works if you work it. I wish you all the luck in the world. May God bless you

Krystle :salut

Birthday Goal (2-08-10): 285

1/02/10-291.6

Highest Weight: 363(2001)

297/291.6/135